Senior Business Manager (Govt and PSU Sector), Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Senior Business Manager (Govt and PSU Sector) job in Accel Frontline. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 10+ yrs
No. of Positions – 2 (1 for Govt Sector & 1 for PSU Sector)
Education:- MBA (Marketing)
Desired Candidate Profile:-
* The successful candidate must have proven account management and business building experience. He or she will be a self-starter, who is energetic and full of drive.
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling Enterprise IT Solutions to large accounts.
* Good relation in Govt. & PSU segment or corporate sector.
* Exposure to executing large account.
* Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
* Strong account management skills preferably who can drive business across assigned accounts in following areas: Server, Storage, and Enterprise Solution Selling.
* Handling of Govt. Sales / Infrastructure sales in IT solution product (Server, Storage, and Enterprise Solution).
* Handling Tenders & offers in Govt .or PSU with the background of marketing /sales.
* Tender Preparation, participation and negotiation & finalization.
* Strong orientation towards client servicing.
* Defining new growth opportunities within the Government and PSU Segment.
* To get business from existing government a/c and creating new a/c
* Responsible for revenue growth, sales forecasting and market momentum. Responsible for achieving assigned business targets for the territory / Accounts. Building long term relationship, Positioning the company and product
About Accel Frontline:-
Accel Frontline was founded in 1991 by a group of entrepreneurs with vast experience in the IT industry. It is India's leading IT Infrastructure Services Company.
Accel Frontline Formed joint venture with Frontline Technologies Corporation Ltd of Singapore in 2004 to form Accel ICIM Frontline Ltd.
Fully owned subsidiaries in Singapore and UAE. It has More than 2000 highly qualified & experienced professionals with relevant skill sets
Accel Frontline is managed by a core group of technocrats headed by N.R.Panicker, the Chairman & CEO. N.R.Panicker is widely regarded in the IT industry and investor circles as a successful technocrat and businessman who is totally focused on customer service. His reputation stems from the way he steered Accel from a humble beginning to a well-respected total IT Services organization over the last 14 years in a highly competitive Indian market.
Working at Accel Frontline - Why should i join Accel Frontline?:-
Accel Frontline Limited currently has a resource pool of over 1834 employees in IT services, marketing, technical support & software services. The manpower is drawn from reputed educational institutions and management institutes.
Accel Frontline Limited employs stringent standards during manpower selection. All new recruits are put through a training process before they are inducted into the system and their progress is periodically monitored. Senior engineers are deputed to specialized training programs conducted by faculty from the IT industry to enhance their skills. They are also provided with opportunities in different functions to increases the overall organizational effectiveness. The company offers continuous skill development and career progression which has resulted in a low attrition rate.
The company offers compensation on par with the best in the industry. It has several welfare schemes that include a Group Insurance Scheme for all the employees covering Personal Accident and Mediclaim. The company has an attractive Employee Stock Acquisition Plan. It has a well-defined web based appraisal system to review and reward performance and to enhance career progression.
Address of Accel Frontline:-
Accel Frontline Limited
75, Nelson Manickam Road
Aminjikarai, Chennai 600029.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)