Senior Executive - Logistics, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of Senior Executive - Logistics job in Sony India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location: New Delhi
* To cooridinate with all W/H locations for day-to-day operations on storage & transportation related activities (followup and monitoring).
* Coordinate with Regional & spoke PICs to collect operational reports / data for compilation at HO.
* Require to consistantly followup to get the data as required and review to ensure accuracy in the data.
* Proactively communicate with Regional PICs and setup regualr feedback & reporting system.
* Support for new projects & initiatives and actively contribute in implementing the processes/policies and drive them from HO control point of view.
* Take feedback from all W/H to necessary infrastrucutre needs - compile all India requirements & support in providing it timely by proper vendor negotiations.
* Coordinate with other dept. (Product team, CCC, MIS etc) for any special requirement to be executed at W/H level and ensure fulfillment of such requests.
PRE-REQUISITES:- Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma with 5-8 years experience.
CLOSING DATE:- 05-01-2011
About Sony India:-
Sony India is a strong service presence across the country with 20 company owned and 190 authorized service centers and 16 exclusive demonstration centers. A distinctive feature of Sony’s service is its highly motivated and well-trained staff that provides the kind of attentive and sensitive service that is rare today.
Sony is committed to ensuring that both the products and the marketing activities employed truly make a difference to people’s lifestyles and offer them new dimensions of enjoyment.
Working at Sony India - Why Sould i Join Sony India:-
Sony India is a leading Consumer Electronics organization we look forward to your initiative, enthusiasm with imagination and invite you to explore unparalleled career opportunities while creating an exciting future together.
Sony Provide to its employees a vibrant, diverse and stimulating environment with enormous opportunities to explore new dimensions of creativity and Hi-Technology thus enhancing their potential to the optimum.
Address of Sony India Pvt. Ltd:-
A-31, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
New Delhi - 110 044
Ph:- 1800 103 7799
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)