Here are the details of Senior Manager Technology Generic .Net job in Sapient. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Architecture and Design
• Utilizes their knowledge of and experience with eBusiness solution, enterprise and deployment architectures
• Applies their understanding of the limits of the tools being used and discusses the tradeoffs in the design phase vs. implementation
• Recommends appropriate architecture based on client's business problem and drivers
• Explains the tradeoffs involved in designing a solution to the client and the team
• Utilizes their understanding of package solutions and recommends their use as part of the solution when appropriate
• Leverages their experience with component and service based design
• Translates the impact of design on scalability, performance, etc. into the project
• Drives client through "ilities" discussion
• Leads a team of Sapient and client people in business and technical designs of the application
• Manages dependencies across other modules
• Translates the client’s business requirements into systems design
• Challenges business design when appropriate. Offers creative alternatives regarding business design
• Resolves complex technical issues
• Provides mentoring on best practices and processes.
• Ensures quality based on experience
• Understands what it takes to deploy an application – processes, procedures, organization, performance, etc.
• Works with a client on their tracks (planning, integration points, milestones)
• Balances the considerations of what it takes to deploy an application -- processes, procedures, organization, performance, etc.
• Works with the client on their tracks (planning, integration points, milestones)
• Leverages their knowledge of the stages of the One Team Approach
• Utilizes the deliverables from other disciplines and OTA phases
• Plans and drives: bus design, tech design, development, stabilization, pilot, parallel, production tracks, cut-over, support
• Promotes the value of project processes and establishes these processes on a new project
• Educates and ensures that team follows processes.
• Defines and assesses completeness of work
• Establishes high, mid and micro level plans for the team
• Sets technical direction and manages a team of up to 30 people
• Anticipates issues & risks and work towards resolving them, readily escalates project and account level issues
• Partners with the project manager and client to establish scope management process
• Actively manages scope at the project level
• Quickly evaluates the LOE, complexity and risk involved in adding a scope item
• Independently leads the estimation effort for a project
• Reviews other’s estimates and points out holes
• Actively works to quantify project risks in the estimate
• Identifies and manages risk on project
• Escalates risk appropriately
• Quantifies risk and assesses business impact
• Prepares pieces of a sales proposal and portrays Sapient’s technical expertise
• Communicates Sapient’s POV on various technologies
• Actively works with the account team to establish strategy for the account
• Looking for someone with System integration experience
• CMS package implementation
• Experience of managing multiple vendors
Ecommerce domain experience would be a plus
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
12- 14 years
Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Sapient is comprised of three business groups each as unique as the industries and audiences they serve. And yet, what unifies us, what makes us greater than the sum of our parts is our global signature. A signature in the form of a simply stated, yet profound point of fact: we make businesses more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.
Working at Sapient - Why should i join Sapient?:-
Management:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Technology:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Interactive:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Sapient Star:-An introduction to the fundamental principles of Sapient as a company: our purpose, vision, core values and basics for finding what you need.
Flex:-Training to help understand the features of Flex and to use it to build Rich Internet Applications.
Address of Sapient
Salarpuria GR Tech Park
6th Floor, "VAYU" Block
#137, Bengaluru 560066
Tel: +91 (080) 410 47 000
Fax: +91 (080) 410 47 001
Gurgaon - CG
(NCR of Delhi)
Towers D & E,
DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Phase III, Sector 25-A
Tel: +91 (124) 416 7000
Fax: +91 (124) 416 7001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)