Here are the details of Senior Member-technical Staff job in Kasura. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Determine logical verification strategy and approach for a particular ASIC, SoC or any complex system
• Develop behavioral models in C++ and/or SystemC
• Write the verification test plan
• Specify, develop, or enhance the verification environment, checkers and/or bus functional models
• Develop regressable, self-checking test suites
• Debug the design and isolate failures
• 4+ years experience in logical verification of ASICs and systems
• Experience with C, C++ and SystemC
• Experience in Verilog and VHDL is a plus
• Experience in developing C/C++/SystemC based behavioral models on Linux, Solaris and Windows platforms
• Demonstrated skills in applying reusability to the design and implementation of Verification suites
• Have successfully defined, development, and used multiple verification environments, using a variety of methodologies and techniques
• Experience in transferring verification environments and test suites to others, and supporting their use
• Experience in writing test plans for ASICs / SoCs including embedded processors
• Experience in implementing test suites and isolating failures
• Experience with embedded processors, DSPs, and/or standard busses is a plus
• Experience with Software Co-simulation is a plus
• Excellent software engineering skills, including programming style, configuration and release management, and documentation
• Ability to handle a team independently and identify the best solution among best practices, based on personal experience
Kasura Technologies, a third party chip design and verification services company, founded in 2002, is committed to bridge the productivity gap between increased design complexity and shorter schedules, more functionality and tighter budgets, design reuse and shorter supply of engineering talent.
Kasura sees an opportunity in its ability to meet customer challenges and is exclusively focused on delivering highly specialized design and verification services. To ensure the success of the engagement, Kasura establishes a formal partnership with its customers.
Working at Kasura - Why should i join Kasura?:-
Kasura establishes a formal partnership with its customers. With careful thought and planning, Kasura has evolved an engagement approach for the delivery of design and verification services to organizations with consistent quality, predictable results and measurable success.
Kasura has developed Virtual Platform Environment, Verification Environment and Models for greater than 50 IPs, for more than 12 world class MNC clients. The clients have been very appreciative of Kasura’s work leading to the fact that Kasura is the preferred vendor for these clients.
Kasura’s methodology has been that of educating the clients, providing on-site technical value addition to the team, and to develop off-shore models, whenever required.
Address of Kasura:-
Corporate Office :
Kasura Technologies Private Limited.
#609, Laxmi Chambers, 1st Floor,
'C' Block, 1st Main AECS Layout,
ITPL road, Opp. Brookefields,
Bangalore - 560 037
Registered Office :
Kasura Technologies Private Limited.
#244, Sri Parthasarthi Nagar,
Thumkuntha Post, Shamirpet Mandal,
Hyderabad - 500 078 India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)