Here are the details of Senior Principal Architect job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Location :- Bangalore
Essential Job Functions:-
* Lead a technical team to design and implement highly reliable, scalable, extensible, maintainable, global, and operable products and platforms.
* Draft and review architectural diagrams, interface specifications, class structures, and other design documents.
* Build systems that balance resources, constraints, requirements, and complexity
* Provide consulting services within one of Yahoo!s product divisions and at the corporate level
* Present opportunities with cost/benefit analysis to leadership in order to shape decisions regarding Yahoo!s architectural strategy
* Evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices developed with the organization
* Develop division-wide technical perspectives, standards, solutions, and strategies that resolve significant product or organizational pain-points
* Participate in a network of architects to share ideas, practices, and experiences
* Work closely with product management and development teams to define the next generation of media, communications, advertising, cloud, and data systems
* We value architects who do enough hands-on implementation work to keep current with technology trends inside and outside the company
* Expert in software development domain and principles, including design patterns, code structure, programming languages, continuous integration, and deployment architecture.
* Expertise in Internet systems design and implementation (both textbook and war stories)
* Demonstrated leadership in technologies that are core to Yahoo!s products (distributed systems, cloud computing, content management, indexing, database, editorial systems, web services, multi-tier serving architectures, machine learning, business intelligence, data mining, enterprise applications, mobile devices, and communications protocols)
* Analytical skills: complexity, capacity, performance, quality, logistics, statistics
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with object-oriented technologies, including a range of design patterns
* Experience with some combination of C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP
* Understanding of large-scale data processing technologies (SQL, Map/Reduce)
Education and Experience:-
* Typically BS/MS in CS or equivalent experience. Ph.D. is desirable.
* 12+ years of directly related experience; 8+ years of technical leadership experience
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)