Senior Research Engineer – Embedded (Operating Systems), Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Senior Research Engineer – Embedded (Operating Systems) job in Siemens. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Date of Posting:- 02-12-10
Area of Operation:- Corporate Research and Technologies
• Candidate will work hands-on on developing and implementing innovative embedded solutions for Siemens businesses.
• Candidate will work on a broad variety of technologies and products relevant for Siemens businesses
Qualifications:- MS Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science with 5-10 years relevant industry experience or PhD in relevant field
• Must have worked hands-on on developing integral components of an operating system
• Hands-on experience with Linux and its real-time variants
• Hands-on experience with debugging and troubleshooting
• Hands-on experience with porting of OSes to different platforms
• Must have developed low-level device drivers
• Hands-on experience with real-time embedded OSes
• Expert in C/C++ programming
• Expert knowledge of operating systems including scheduling, memory management, inter-process communication and cache
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and socket programming
• Strong knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessor architectures
• Sound knowledge of device driver development for various OSes
• Sound knowledge of real-time OS concepts
• Problem solving and debugging
• Analytical reasoning ability
• Strong communication skills – spoken, written
• Strong presentation skills
The Siemens Group in India was established in 1922. It has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy and Healthcare. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens brings to India state-of-the-art technology that adds value to customers through a combination of multiple high-end technologies for complete solutions. The Group has the competence and capability to integrate all products, systems and services. It caters to Industry needs across market segments by undertaking complete projects such as Hospitals, Airports and Industrial units.
The Siemens Group in India comprises of 22 companies, providing direct employment to over 17,000 persons. Currently, the group has 18 manufacturing plants, a wide network up of Sales and Service offices across the country as well as over 500 channel partners.
Why Siemens- Why Should i join Siemens?:-
An integrated technology company – For over 160 years, Siemens has stood for technical excellence, innovation, quality and reliability across diverse business sectors. Leveraging the future-oriented technologies and solutions of Industry, Energy and Healthcare, we embark on newer challenges and novel opportunities everyday. All these to answer the toughest questions of our time.
A global entity - Siemens, a fortune 500 company with presence in 190 countries, provides customers the competitive edge by enabling them with innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how in core industrial sectors. Over the years, this has translated into seamless transition of technology leadership and cross-industry expertise across the geographies for all Siemens employees.
As one of the fastest growing economies of the world, Siemens reckons India’s power in the global marketplace. Over the years Siemens has consolidating its national presence, by diversifying in to all the four directions of the country.
Today, Siemens Group in India comprises of 20 companies, providing direct employment to over 17,200 persons. Currently, the group has 19 manufacturing plants, a wide network up of Sales and Service offices across the country as well as over 500 channel partners.
Address of Siemens:-
130, Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai 400 018.
Ph:- +91 22 2498 7000 +91 22 2498 7500
Siemens Information Systems Ltd
Corporate Research and Technologies India
5th, floor, #84, Keonics Electronics City
Bangalore – 560100,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)