Service Engineer - Power Converters & Inverters, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Service Engineer - Power Converters & Inverters job in ABB. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Date posted:- 2015-05-25
As a Service Engineer of Power Converters & Inverters your responsibilities would include as below.
- Perform remote and/or on-site service activities for ABB products and/or systems in accordance with customer requirements. Ensure timely, cost-effective solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Diagnoses technical problems, determines corrective actions, and repairs products and/or systems via remote or on-site service.
- Assesse technical issues to determine if on-site assistance is required. Perform all onsite activities in accordance with ABB procedures and safety requirements.
- Solve hardware and software functional compatibility problems and mistakes found during service intervention, and replace faulty hardware or software items involved.
- Provide assistance via service calls during and after hours as necessary. Perform remote service assistance using remote connection and diagnostics tools.
- Obtain acknowledgement from the customer regarding the completed tasks and detailed activities performed to solve the customer problem.
- Act as the project leader in the service project by analyzing the project requirements and clarifying the project scope.
- Ensure the coordination of the other internal and external technicians and assigns them specific tasks related to service needs.
Your Bachelor Engineering/ Diploma degree in Electrical/Electronics with 3 to 5 years’ experience in service of Power Converters and Inverters with excellent communication skills and good understanding on the local market will be an ideal fit.
Click Here for more details.
ABB is one of the worlds leading engineering companies. It helps customers to use electrical power effectively and to increase industrial productivity in a sustainable way. The ABB Group of companies operates in over 100 countries and employs about 124,000 people.
ABB operations in India include 14 manufacturing facilities with over 8000 employees. Customers are served through an extensive countrywide presence with more than 23 marketing offices, 8 service centers, 3 logistics warehouses and a network of over 550 channel partners. The ABB Group is increasingly leveraging the Indian operations for projects, products, services, engineering and R&D.
Why ABB - Why should i join ABB?:-
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 117,000 people.
This is a multicultural and global business that believes as strongly in the latest thinking as it does the latest technology. As part of our team, you could enjoy the best of both worlds while leaving your legacy.
Address of ABB:-
49 Race Course Road
Ph:- +91 80 2294 8383
113/96 Janapriya Crest
Ph:- +91 144 2819 1551 / 1661
+91 40 2790 6736, +91 40 2790 6729
Bengal Intelligent Park Ltd
Ph:- +91 33 6621 3311
Ph:- +91 20 6624 3838
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)