Shriram Value Services Placement Paper February 2012, Chennai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyShriram Value Services
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Shriram Value Services Placement Paper February 2012 job in Shriram Value Services. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Shriram Value Services Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Shriram Value Services Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Shriram Value Services Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Shriram Value Services Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. If an item costs Rs.3 in '99 and Rs.203 in '00.What is the % increase in price?
(a) 200/3 % (b) 200/6 % (c) 100% (d) none of these (Ans. A)
2. 5 men or 8 women do equal amount of work in a day. a job requires 3 men and 5 women to finish the job in 10 days how many woman are required to finish the job in 14 days.
a) 10 b) 7 c) 6 d) 12 (Ans 7)
3. A works thrice as much as B. If A takes 60 days less than B to do a work then find the number of days it would take to complete the work if both work together?
4.'Reading' is related to 'knowledge' in the same way as 'Work' is related to:
5. A train overtakes two persons walking along a railway track. The first one walks at 4.5 km/hr. The other one walks at 5.4 km/hr. The train needs 8.4 and 8.5 seconds respectively to overtake them. What is the speed of the train if both the persons are walking in the same direction as the train?
A. 66 km/hr
B. 72 km/hr
C. 78 km/hr
D. 81 km/hr
6. Complete the series 8, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 17, 22, (....)
7. At a dinner party every two guests used a bowl of rice between them, every three guests used a bowl of dal between them and every four used a bowl of meat between them. There were altogether 65 dishes. How many guests were present at the party?
8. Village K is to the North of the village R. The village S is in the East of Village K. The village J is to the left of the village R. In which direction is the village J with respect to village S?
9. 'Nun' is related to 'Convent' in the same way as 'Hen' is related to:
10. If the total distance of a journey is 120 km .If one goes by 60 kmph and comes back at 40kmph what is the average speed during the journey? Ans: 48kmph
About Shriram Value Services:-
Shriram Value Services (SVS) is a leading IT, BPO and Learning Solutions company with a strong technology and domain expertise in Finance, Insurance and HR Services with a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions.
Why Shriram Value - Why should i join Shriram Value?:-
Shriram Value has in place a robust HR system towards creating a culture that truly empowers the employees of Shriram Value to become an integral part of high-performance teams.
No:8-9,3rd Cross Street,
Chennai - 600 004
Phone: +91(44) 42913000
Fax: +91(44) 42913001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)