Shriram Value Services Placement Paper January 2012, Chennai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyShriram Value Services
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Shriram Value Services Placement Paper January 2012 job in Shriram Value Services. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Shriram Value Services Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Shriram Value Services Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Shriram Value Services Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Shriram Value Services Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
A.1/4 B.1/2 C.1 D.2 (Ans.C)
If a and b are positive integers and (a-b)/3.5 = 4/7, then
(A) b < a (B) b > a (C) b = a (D) b >= a (Ans. A)
2. How many mashes are there in 1 squrare meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
(a) 2500 (b) 25000 (c) 250 (d) 250000 (Ans B)
3. x% of y is y% of ?
(a) x/y (b) 2y (c) x (d) can't be determined Ans. C
4. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
(a) 15% (b) 16.66% (c) 12% (d) 9% (Ans B)
5. The speed of a boat in still waters is10 km/hour. If it can travel 26 km downstream and 14 km upstream in the same time, then the speed of the stream is
(1) 4 km/hour (2) 4.5 km/hour (3) 5 km/hour (4) 3 km/hour
6. A can do a price of work in 40 days. He worked at it for 5 days. Then B alone finished it in 21 days. The number of days that A and B together take to finish the work is.
(1) 15 (2) 14 (3) 13 (4) 10
7. 15 years hence, a man will be just 4 times as old as he was 15 years ago. His present age is
(1) 10 years (2) 15 years (3) 20 years (4) 25 years
8. 1. A, B, C, D and E play a game of cards. A says to B, "If you give me three cards, you will have as many as E has and if I give you three cards, you will have as many as D has." A and B together had 10 cards more than what D and E together have. If B has two cards more than what C has and the total number of cards be 133, how many cards does B have?
9. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls
A. y/(x + y)
C. x/(x + y)
10. What is the maximum number of half-pint bottles of cream that can be filled with a 4-gallon can of cream(2 pt.=1 qt. and 4 qt.=1 gal)
About Shriram Value Services:-
Shriram Value Services (SVS) is a leading IT, BPO and Learning Solutions company with a strong technology and domain expertise in Finance, Insurance and HR Services with a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions.
Why Shriram Value - Why should i join Shriram Value?:-
Shriram Value has in place a robust HR system towards creating a culture that truly empowers the employees of Shriram Value to become an integral part of high-performance teams.
No:8-9,3rd Cross Street,
Chennai - 600 004
Phone: +91(44) 42913000
Fax: +91(44) 42913001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)