Software Development Associate Engineer II, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Software Development Associate Engineer II job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Contribute to Linux enablement on Dell CloudEdge series of servers.
* Work across teams during the planning, execution and launch phases of new platforms.
* Root cause and debug kernel level Issues in Linux
* Contribute to opensource and futuristic technologies for Linux
* Suggest Improvement in processes and implement automation where necessary.
* Contribute to Dell IP through patent disclosures, publication and blog articles.
* Should be engineering graduate in E&C/CS; Should have 3-5 years of relevant Industry experience.
* Should have hands-on experience in Linux kernel/device drivers on preferably x86 Server Hardware.
* Should have good conceptual understanding of x86 and/or Linux Device driver/mempory management/storage/networking subsytems.
* Familiarity with software development life cycle would be a plus.
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)