Software Development Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Software Development Engineer job in McAfee. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
About the Role:-
We are seeking smart motivated Windows kernel developers who can conceptualize, build, ship and support technically challenging products. Passion for technology is a must and we expect this individual to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision
1. Hands-on development of exciting new enterprise software solutions
2. Work closely with development leaders, architects and managers to plan releases
3. Work and collaborate with engineers from partner companies as necessary
4. Participate in the definition and design of new features and products
5. Windows Kernel mode programming including (but not limited to) writing kernel drivers, debugging, etc
1. 2+ years of Kernel programming experience
2. Very good knowledge in C
3. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with the following:
a) Window Internals, hooking into Windows kernel.
b) Experience with File System Filter driver, Mini File Filters drivers, Block filter driver or Device driver programming, understanding of processor architecture and assembly language.
c) Knowledge of Windows Systems programming, system programming using Windows 32-bit and 64-bit APIs, and network programming would be a plus.
4. Dump debugging - Good hands with Windows Debugging
5. Has a solid software engineering background with strong experience in kernel and systems level programming
6. Understanding of Design Patterns, Development Processes and Best Practices
7. Knowledge of Compilers, linkers and loaders
8. Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues
9. Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
11. Experience dealing with new OS Version for example Windows versions such as Windows-7, 2k8 etc
12. Prior professional software development experience
13. Ability to Translate Business Goals into Product
14. Proven Ability to Architect Applications
15. Bachelors in CS or equivalent work experience
16. Experience working with virtualization platforms such as VMware a plus
Job:- Software Development
Primary Location:- MIC-India MIC-Karnataka MIC-Bangalore BEC MIC
McAfee for Consumers delivers world-class retail and online solutions designed to secure, protect, and optimize the computers of consumers and home office users.
McAfee's advanced retail desktop solutions include premier anti-virus, security, encryption, and desktop optimization software. McAfee's managed Web security services employ a patented system and process of delivering software through an Internet browser to provide these services to users online through its Web site.
All McAfee products are backed with the respected anti-virus research organization such as McAfee AVERT, which protects McAfee customers against the latest and most complex virus attacks.
Address of McAfee India:
McAfee India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
782 and 882, Solitaire Park Building No. 8
Chakala, Opp. Hotel Mirador, Guru Hargovindji Marg
Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road
Andheri (East), Mumbai
Tel: +91 (22) 4029-1300
Fax: +91 (22) 4029-1301
McAfee Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
“Pine Valley” – 2nd Floor
Off Indiranagar-Koramangala Ring Road
Bangalore – 560071
Tel: +91 (80) 6656-9000
Fax: +91 (80) 6656-9099
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)