Software Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Software Engineer job in IBM. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Bangalore, New Delhi
Role / Responsibility:-
• We are currently looking to hire outstanding Software Engineers.
• Responsibilities of this position include designing, developing, and testing systems built around the various research areas.
• You are also expected to contribute to core research activities in the groups and other areas of interest, as well as contribute to problem solving in active client projects.
Qualifications for Software Engineers:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields with a minimum GPA of 9 /10
• Development and/or research experience in, and proven familiarity with various focus areas
• Industrial and research internships and experience a plus
• Demonstrated programming skills and an ability to formulate and solve real-world problems.
• Proven communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a team.
Total years of work experience required:
0 – 8 years.
At least 6 months experience in Data mining, Text Mining, Information Retrieval , Information Extraction
View More details.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Working at IBM - Why should i Join IBM?:-
IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. It believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. IBM gives you the power to design your workday, and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
Address of IBM:-
IBM India Private Limited
Bangalore - 29.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)