Software Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Software Engineer job in SAP India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Job Location:- Bangalore
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Productivity Services (P&S) team acts as a critical enabler for its customer success by providing smart, quick and efficient solutions at various SDLC phases ranging from evaluating business case for feasibility, risks, offering new tools and enhancing existing tools for strategic topics.
The P&S team operates on lean development mode to provide ABAP centric solutions for issues addressed by specific customers to widely used JAVA based generic solutions that cater to the needs of the entire SAP community.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:-
Roles and responsibilities may include:
• Execution of technical feasibility studies / solution reviews.
• Work closely with product owners, architects and other stakeholders to fully understand the requirements and develop prioritized scope items.
• Technical implementation of solutions (coding).
• Conduct unit tests, support integration tests.
• Provide technical documentation.
• Support for system optimization and stabilization.
• Adhere to standard processes in development and deliver on the committed tasks on-time with good quality.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:-
BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA from any recognized institute / university
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Flexible and ability to pick up knowledge in new areas and apply quickly.
• Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex ideas in a structured way.
• Expert in ABAP, ABAP OO, Screen programming.
• Openness for new challenges and tasks.
• Ability to work with virtual teams.
• Overall 2-6 years of ABAP experience.
• Experience with ABAP Webdynpro, ESOA or JAVA is an advantage.
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle and Scrum methodology.
About SAP India:-
SAP Labs India is SAP's second largest Research & Development and Global Services & Support center in the world. Founded in November 1998, SAP Labs India is one of the four global development hubs (Germany, US and Israel being others) of SAP that contribute to all areas of the SAP product value chain- Research & Breakthrough Innovation, Product Development, Global Services & Support and Customer Solutions & Operations.
SAP's eight Labs in different countries are industry role models for globally distributed development organizations and contribute heavily to the goals of SAP's business units. Bridging the gap between local market demands and SAP's development organization, SAP Labs set standards for excellence in innovation, efficiency, and reliability.
Why SAP - Why Should i join SAP?:-
Flexible Workplace:- Finding the right balance between your personal and professional lives can be tricky. That’s why SAP offers a range of flexible options, including adjustable work hours, sabbaticals, and even the opportunity to telecommute.
Career Development:- SAP continue to foster your ambition with an extensive career development program that allows you to achieve your own personal and professional aspirations.
Benefits:- SAP employee benefits comprise some of the most comprehensive of any organization in its class.
Recognition for SAP:- SAP has received a number of global, national, and regional awards declaring us one of the world’s best companies to work for. It’s an honor to be recognized. But this acknowledgement wouldn’t have been possible without the over 47,000 hardworking individuals at SAP.
Address of SAP India:-
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
#138, EPIP Zone
Bangalore - 560066
Phone: +91 80 4329 4329, +91 80 6779 6779
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
Vatika Towers, 4th Floor,
Sector 54, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
Phone: : +91 124 435 7777
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)