Here are the details of Software Engineer QTP Engineer job in Collabera. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Required Skills :
• Proven ability to support software engineering life cycle (requirements analysis, design alternatives; detail program specifications, test plans, test case scenarios, etc.)
• Effectively work in a team environment and adjust to dynamic schedules.
• Strong ability to work smoothly and effectively in groups comprised of widely ranging personality types.
Preferred Skills : QTP, QA, QC, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center
Domain : IT Services
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, NCR, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pay rate : DOE
Duration : 2 Year(s)
Project Description :
• Expert knowledge in designing, implementing and maintaining software test automation test frameworks/solutions, experience using HP Quick Test Professional
• Experience with developing and implementing automated testing standards and guidelines, experience with test data preparation, experience with the Quality Center Test management tool.
• Experience with developing, documenting and implementing complex multi-program data driven functional/regression test strategies using QTP is required.
• Expertise in QuickTest Pro (QTP) and Quality Center (QC), design and implementation of QTP test frameworks.
• Expertise in QTP scripting language, and proven ability to read and code Visual Basic and C.
• Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI (Simple Object Access Protocol User Interface) by creating new test cases and synchronizing them in QC. Experience with working on applications built in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
• Experience in mapping requirements to test cases and the ability to come-up with ideas to enhance the existing process.
• RDBMS skills (prefer DB2 experience).
• Participation in or leading the design and development of automated implementations of tests using appropriate test harness.
• Experience creating test data sets using database command line utilities and tools.
• Experience with complex build processes integrated with automated testing and QA reporting.
• Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases. Ability to deliver documents like TestPlan, Reports etc. with high quality.
• Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
• Experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases.
• Must be able to navigate in a Windows workstation setting, and have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Experience : 4 - 6 years
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Manufacturing & Retail, Energy and Utilities domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients to align their IT strategy with their business goals and address the most important IT needs today through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera, a leading end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company, announced its ranking on the FinTech 100, which was unveiled at the BAI Retail Delivery Conference & Expo in Las Vegas. Collabera has been ranked in the FinTech 100 for the second consecutive year. The FinTech 100 is an annual international listing of the top 100 global application/service providers to the financial services industry published by American Banker, IDC Financial Insights and Bank Technology News.
Collabera employs over 6000 professionals across 19 offices and three world-class delivery centers in the US, Europe and India.
Careers at Collabera:-
Collabera is built on bringing together highly talented people in a creative and collaborative environment. Together we overcome challenges by making even the most insurmountable tasks enjoyable and rewarding.
As a member of Team Collabera, you will enjoy unprecedented exposure to both clients as well as cutting edge technology. High performance isn’t simply a buzz word. It is something you will live by as you interact with our team of highly skilled and creative individuals.
Team Collabera is made up of individuals who come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds. What sets us apart is our single minded focus and dedication to excel in order to deliver accelerated value.
Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd
504, Nirma Plaza,
Makwana Road, Marol,
Andheri (East), Mumbai,
Maharashtra - 400 059
Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd
209, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 12 2015
Collabera Enterprise Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Fifth floor, Thejaswini, Technopark,
Trivandrum, Kerala – 695 581
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)