Here are the details of Software Team Manager job in Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines with high quality
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Business owner, Marketing, Architecture team and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements. Work closely with QA team to define the quality criteria
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies
• Improve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
• Coordinate release and sprint planning
• Conduct daily scrum meetings
• Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
• Monitor individual employees’ performance
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their best performance levels
• Demonstrate leadership abilities to lead a team of 25 people and 4 to 5 projects.
• Manage deployment of software, upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
• Enforce the best practices in software development on the team.
• Defile and monitor the KPI for the team.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Must have at least 7 years experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
• Minimum of 5 years of management/ leadership experience in a software development?organization
• A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
• Experience with managing the development of cloud-based applications
• Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
• Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
• High command of verbal and written English.
• Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
View More Details.
Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd (SEI) is a 100% subsidiary of Schneider Electric Industries SAS, a global specialist in energy management. With a strong force of over 7,700 employees, the company is well known for its unique vision, progressive management and above all, its exemplary Quality.
Schneider Electric India, in a bid to make its customers globally competitive, uses cutting edge technology at all manufacturing plants. Currently, Schneider Electric has four plants working towards providing world-class products to its customers.
9th Floor, DLF Building No. 10, Tower C,
DLF Cyber City, Phase II,
Gurgaon - 122002
Tel: +91 124 3940 400
Fax: +91 124 4222 036
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)