Solution Specialist - GM-STS, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Solution Specialist - GM-STS job in SAP India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Job Location:- Bangalore
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:-
STS delivers best in class demo environment (infrastructure, services, support) that enables Sales and Pre-Sales to efficiently and effectively demonstrate SAP's capabilities and strategy in our global marketplace. Our team is constantly striving to offer a stable, flexible and well-designed system landscape infrastructure and ready to run demos, as this is a key factor for successful demo preparation and execution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:-
Develop & maintain Infrastructure for Customer Demos for MII & ME Applications. Needs to align with Pre-Sales community to understand their Demo requirements and provide Application capabilities along with demo landscape details etc. Sync with solution management to know new functionalities to apply on landscapes.
• Point of contact for SAP MII, SAP MES & system infrastructure for Demos.
• Setup and Maintenance of state-of-the-art SAP MII & SAP ME system infrastructure.
• Ability to quickly learn business processes and support customer messages on Application and Infrastructure issues
• Providing technical expertise and support in optimizing and tuning of SAP MII & ME Systems
• Expertise in resolving technical and application issues and messages on SAP MII & ME
• Expertise in system upgrades, applying patches.
• Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud concepts. Implementation of these concepts will be an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:-
• Universal degree preferred in MBA/B.E./M.C.A with a strong technical expertise.
• Proficient English language skills (spoken and written), fluent and clear.
• Versatility regarding cultural diversity
• Interpersonal skills - must have peer to peer networking abilities
• Excellent information structuring and communication skills
• Ability to work in a rapid changing environment and handle unexpected situations
• Strong customer focuses; understand customer queries and find solutions on short notice
• Focus on quality, reliability and on-time delivery & strong team player who learn and adapts quickly in a global team environment
• Manufacturing as domain experience is required.
• Expertise of SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence) & MES, Preferably SAP ME (Manufacturing Execution system) & MII. Third party solution experience also will be considered.
• Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud concepts. Implementation of these concepts will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of SAP Net weaver and know how the deployments on Net weaver will be added advantage.
About SAP India:-
SAP Labs India is SAP's second largest Research & Development and Global Services & Support center in the world. Founded in November 1998, SAP Labs India is one of the four global development hubs (Germany, US and Israel being others) of SAP that contribute to all areas of the SAP product value chain- Research & Breakthrough Innovation, Product Development, Global Services & Support and Customer Solutions & Operations.
SAP's eight Labs in different countries are industry role models for globally distributed development organizations and contribute heavily to the goals of SAP's business units. Bridging the gap between local market demands and SAP's development organization, SAP Labs set standards for excellence in innovation, efficiency, and reliability.
Why SAP - Why Should i join SAP?:-
Flexible Workplace:- Finding the right balance between your personal and professional lives can be tricky. That’s why SAP offers a range of flexible options, including adjustable work hours, sabbaticals, and even the opportunity to telecommute.
Career Development:- SAP continue to foster your ambition with an extensive career development program that allows you to achieve your own personal and professional aspirations.
Benefits:- SAP employee benefits comprise some of the most comprehensive of any organization in its class.
Recognition for SAP:- SAP has received a number of global, national, and regional awards declaring us one of the world’s best companies to work for. It’s an honor to be recognized. But this acknowledgement wouldn’t have been possible without the over 47,000 hardworking individuals at SAP.
Address of SAP India:-
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
#138, EPIP Zone
Bangalore - 560066
Phone: +91 80 4329 4329, +91 80 6779 6779
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
Vatika Towers, 4th Floor,
Sector 54, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
Phone: : +91 124 435 7777
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)