Here are the details of Solutions Consultant, Media and Platforms Solutions, Publisher Monetization - Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Media and Platforms Solutions (MPS) is enabling Google’s next $10 billion dollar business - display advertising. We partner with the world’s largest marketers, publishers, and agencies to grow their businesses through cutting edge technologies and marketing strategies. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds and enjoys solving complex strategic, operational, and technical challenges for the world’s largest publishers and advertisers. As a member of the MPS team, you will help to push the boundaries of the online display industry.
The role: Solutions Consultant, Media and Platforms Solutions, Publisher Monetization
The Publisher Monetization Solutions Consultant is responsible for consulting to internal cross-functional sales teams and external publishers. In this role, you will resolve technical challenges, provide proactive business / operational consulting, lead technical trainings, and design creative solutions driven by business requirements. You will work within an entrepreneurial team environment, to grow DoubleClick / Google's presence within the APAC market. Success in this role requires flexibility, strategic / business judgement, entrepreneurial drive, technical expertise, and a desire to be a product evangelist to internal and external audiences.
* Act as a dedicated technical point of contact for internal sales teams for monetization platforms and products such as DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange
* Scope customer requirements, and apply technological understanding and product knowledge to address customers’ business needs and provide guidance on optimum monetization strategies
* Assist with onboarding and technical support for key clients
* Identify new opportunities to grow and upsell client base, and align with sales teams to action
* Present and articulate technical concepts and map customer needs to current and future product offerings
* BS/BA degree or equivalent with a strong academic record. In lieu of degree, 4 years of work experience in relevant field
* 3 years’ client facing experience in online advertising industry
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to conduct 1-to-many trainings, and speak knowledgeably at events and seminars.
* Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product Managers, internal support, cross-functional sales teams and marketing on a cross-regional basis.
* Experience within online publishing, ad networks or advertising technology companies. Experience using or supporting, AdSense is an advantage
* Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience using DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) (either Premium or Small Business editions) or other publisher ad servers an advantage
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)