Specialist, People Programs Talent and Outreach Programs- Google- Bangalore, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Specialist, People Programs Talent and Outreach Programs- Google- Bangalore job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Programs Specialist, you will be a custodian of Google’s employment brand. You will develop and execute various programs and events (internal and external) aimed at promoting Google as an employer of choice to build a targeted candidate pipeline of entry-level and/or experienced professionals, both on campus and from the industry. You'll partner with various functions internally, strategize the most relevant outreach efforts, and execute based on the company's short term and long term hiring needs. You will contribute to Google's growth by identifying and building long-term strategic partnerships with external organizations and top academic institutions.
- Partner with various stakeholders such as hiring managers, staffing, corporate communications, media houses and media planners to manage external employment branding for Google in India. Branding includes, but is not limited to, print advertisements, online branding and communication & engagement strategy for the relevant talent pool, within and outside India.
- Participate in and contribute to efforts around branding Google India as a great place to work, including participation in best employer surveys, etc.
- Research and identify seminars and conferences for Google to participate in, design sponsorship / speaker opportunities and program manage Google participation through the event life-cycle.
- Participate (based on need) and represent Google in University Relations/Programs for Engineering and Product Groups.
- Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of programs, analyze new trends and share best practices. Develop recommendations for improvement and drive new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record. Master's degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR programs / event management, recruiting, Business HR, university relations or related fields.
- Superior problem-solving/analytical skills; experience with socializing and presenting analysis, proposals and strategies to business leaders, with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- Thorough understanding of the talent market and campus ecosystem in India.
- Strong client facing skills with a flexible communication style; ability to communicate complex analytics in a structured and lucid manner, and build network across a complex, fast paced organization.
- Proven track record of setting aggressive goals, managing complex cross functional projects , multi-tasking and getting things done effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, self-driven and ability to work independently.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)