Specialist Core Java, Noida - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Specialist Core Java job in Sapient. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Develops reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects
• Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
• Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues
• Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
• For package implementations, performs the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
• Represents the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to Sapient’s technical expertise on the specific platform
• Actively identifies areas of focus and gain expertise through various activities like POC, research etc.
• Develops and promote architectural best practices and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• 2-3 yrs experience as an Architect with Strong, hands-on experience with Core Java technology development:
• Experience in JDBC, Java 5, Experience with JPROBE or JPROFILER, JUNIT and JMX a plus
• Proficient in UML, OOAD, Multithreading and Database programming skills in Oracle a plus
• End-to-end experience in software development lifecycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices
Financial services domain experiences would be a plus.
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
EXPERIENCE:- 8-12 yrs
EDUCATION:- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Sapient is comprised of three business groups each as unique as the industries and audiences they serve. And yet, what unifies us, what makes us greater than the sum of our parts is our global signature. A signature in the form of a simply stated, yet profound point of fact: we make businesses more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.
Working at Sapient - Why should i join Sapient?:-
Management:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Technology:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Interactive:- Here is just a sample of the kinds of courses available to our people.
Sapient Star:-An introduction to the fundamental principles of Sapient as a company: our purpose, vision, core values and basics for finding what you need.
Flex:-Training to help understand the features of Flex and to use it to build Rich Internet Applications.
Address of Sapient
Salarpuria GR Tech Park
6th Floor, "VAYU" Block
#137, Bengaluru 560066
Tel: +91 (080) 410 47 000
Fax: +91 (080) 410 47 001
Gurgaon - CG
(NCR of Delhi)
Towers D & E,
DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Phase III, Sector 25-A
Tel: +91 (124) 416 7000
Fax: +91 (124) 416 7001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)