Here are the details of Specialist Technical Writer job in Cadence. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Responsible for planning, organizing, writing and editing operational, maintenance or test procedure manuals. Researches engineering schematics, technical design specifications, interface design, design diagrams and test specifications with design engineers. Helps coordinate the layout and manual organization. Acquires and organizes basic source material, including applicable specifications, engineering write-ups, and drawing packages. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Should be capable of planning and executing documentation projects independently information; Ability to comprehend technical concepts with experience in creating end-user and system-level documentation and Help Systems for complex systems (Electronic/ EDA experience preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience in writing User manuals, reference manuals a must, should have thorough knowledge of technical writing concepts. Should have proven document organizing and structuring capabilities.
- Excellent command over English, with good editing and proof reading skills.
- Ability to plan, handle, and implement multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of EDA tools/industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
- Proficiency in FrameMaker, Webworks, and MS-Office tools
Cadence Design Systems is the world's leading EDA company. Cadence customers use software, hardware, and services to overcome a range of technical and economic hurdles.
Cadence Design Systems technologies help customers create mobile devices with longer battery life. Designers of ICs for game consoles and other consumer electronics speed their products to market using our hardware simulators to run software on a ‘virtual’ chip—long before the actual chip exists.
Cadence bridge the traditional gap between chip designers and fabrication facilities, so that manufacturing challenges can be addressed early in the design stage. And our custom IC design platform enables designers to harmonize the divergent worlds of analog and digital design to create some of the most advanced mixed-signal system on chip (SoC) designs. These are just a few of the many essential Cadence solutions that drive the success of leading IC and electronic systems companies.
Working at Cadence - Why shoud i join Cadence?:-
Cadence give an equal opportunity employer, and it continually evaluate the market to provide comprehensive, competitive programs including:
* Retiree Health Access (RHA)
* Health Advocate
* Individual and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Long-Term Care
* Life Insurance
* Business Travel Coverage
* Domestic Partner Coverage
* Live and Work Well Program
* Legal Services
* Automobile/Home/Pet Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
Time Off:- Cadence offers a variety of paid and unpaid time-off programs, including paid vacation, holidays, new parent leave, bereavement, and jury duty.
Onsite Services:- To help you save time and find a healthy work/life balance, Cadence offer a number of convenient onsite services including a cafeteria, a credit union, dry cleaning services, dental care, automotive services, and more.
Address of Cadence:-
Cadence Design Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 57A, B & C,
Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)
Noida, 201305 India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)