Sr NMC Analyst, Hyderabad
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Sr NMC Analyst job in HSBC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Service monitoring, problem management and request management
* Consistent monitoring of IT services
* Resolving tickets escalated by IT helpdesk and site DSS teams. Escalate trouble tickets to other telecoms core teams including remote helpdesks and application support
* Analyze incident, interpret problems and initiate measures for prompt rectification of affected services.
* Interface with IT helpdesk and incident management teams to perform impact analysis during a service outage
* Interact with GR telecoms core teams and vendors on interpreting service outage causes. Analyze impact and provide quick resolution and work around
* Ensure knowledge bases are available and maintained; Assist NMC managers to develop service model dash boards and recommend improvement areas in problem management
* Handle service requests, identify resolution dates based on urgency and provide resolution as per defined SLA
* Monitor dashboards and consoles for events, alarms and alerts from various application and network monitoring systems. Use HpOV, Concord, network Dashboards to perform continuous monitoring of network alerts
* Regular checking for GSD tickets on NMC queue is required and guiding the analysts. Appropriate action to be taken based on user impact and severity. Ensure GSD tickets are appropriately documented.
* Perform impact assessments, problem diagnosis and analysis from incident ticket records and other data sources available
* Initiate and Participate in crisis calls for speedy recovery of affected services. Document and circulate technical plan of actions as and when needed. Examine root cause assessments against performance, compliance and maturity findings to identify improvement opportunities
* Coordinate with IT helpdesk and Incident management teams regularly to find out the recurring problems
* Prepare post incident review reports and assist for problem management and RCA.
* Update known error databases and documents on process models and their relationship to data and technology
* Ensures that the tasks are handed over properly from one shift to another
* Timely addressing of all calls and incident tickets in accordance with the agreed SLA targets
* Consistently produce system procedures and documentations for any changes or enhancements
* Perform cycle-time analysis, resource consumption, capacity planning analysis and process bottleneck. Use trend reports as Regularly updating the knowledge base
* Maintain historical documentation for network and application faults
* Be up-to-date on latest services being added and changes in network systems
* Achieve high ratio of request completion with short reaction and fulfilment time. Acknowledge user requests and ensure they are completed within SLA with no errors. Document and track ITSR requests during the shift hours
* Support IMT teams during their non- operating hours to release Incident Reports
* Promptly complete weekly MI reports without chasers and errors
* Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
* Works well independently, completes assigned task in the established timeframe, completes regular assignments without reminders or additional requests
* Enable best practice deployment across teams
* Works productively and professionally. Demonstrates ways to improve customer service and to increase productivity
* Participates in team meetings, activities, promotes team spirit and cohesiveness. Represent IT in meetings
* Demonstrates adherence to Core Standards and Behaviour
* Projects an image of professionalism and expertise in IT facet
* Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
* Adheres and advocates the Group IT Policies with sensitivity to security
* To comply with IT controls and the need to be able to demonstrate compliance with the controls,
* To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
* To implement the Group Compliance Policy
* To be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with their role, and to ensure that all actions during their employment with HSBC take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring
* BS degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electronics and Communications or equivalent
* Experience in a Technical support role with good networking knowledge for over 2 years
* Should have an experience in managing a team for 2 years.
* Professional certifications in systems administrations in the MS Windows environment (e.g. MSSE, MCSA, CCNA etc.)
* Ability to speak and understand English fluently (verbal and written)
* Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
* Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wide range of people
* Ability to multi-tasks and to maintain focus
* Flexibility to work on various shifts
* Flexibility to work on different sites
Business Area/Department:- Core IT
Academic Qualifications:- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electronics and Communications or equivalent
Years of Experience:- 2 years of working experience desired
Type of Experience:- IT related
Work Timings/Shift Type:- Flexible in working with shifts
Type of Opening:- Full Time
Location:- Hyderabad, India
HSBC's origins in India date back to 1853, when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. The Bank has since, steadily grown in reach and service offerings, keeping pace with the evolving banking and financial needs of its customers.
In India, the Bank offers a comprehensive suite of world-class products and services to its corporate and commercial banking clients as also to a fast growing personal banking customer base. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; trade services; cash management; insurance; consumer and business finance; pension and investment fund management; trustee services; and securities and custody service.
Working at HSBC - Why should i Join HSBC?:-
HSBC maintains a dynamic international character coupled with a strong local presence in each territory. In fact you will find that HSBC got local people in more countries than any other bank.
HSBC also recognises the importance of ethical business values, creativity and diversity in a workplace and is an equal opportunity organisation. Innovations and ideas are shared throughout the HSBC network between our people, so that every customer of HSBC benefits. You may think of it as local knowledge that happens to span the globe.
Address of HSBC:-
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Private Banking Department
M G Road
Mumbai 400 001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)