Here are the details of Sr Recruiter job in Mistral. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Educational Qualification: Masters in Business Administration with specialization in HR
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house database to identify and recruit the best candidates
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit talent with the right skills and experience.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closure and other aspects of recruitment lifecycle
- Pro-actively discuss with business leaders to identify personnel needs and workforce planning strategies
- Ensure availability and understanding of Job Description and Resource Requisition Forms
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge w.r.t position or requirement
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates and hiring manager
- Thoroughly screen profiles before scheduling discussion with hiring managers
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- Work Experience:-
- 4 to 6 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the embedded domain
- Expertise in complete recruitment lifecycle including but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Ability to assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
At least 2 years experience in embedded domain with hiring experience in both software and hardware
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
About Mistral :-
Mistral is a technology design and systems engineering company providing end-to-end solutions for product design and application deployment. Mistral’s solutions include hardware board design, embedded software development, FPGA design, systems integration and customized turnkey solutions.
Mistral offers complete, comprehensive customized solutions for defense electronics applications. The System Engineering Division’s (SED) expertise lies in designing, building and deploying customized solutions that integrate multi-vendor COTS Solutions, custom software and hardware engineering.
Working at Mistral - Why should i join Mistral?:-
A career at Mistral offers a wonderful opportunity to work with the latest tools and techniques for embedded system design, RTOS, DSP programming, hardware design, communications, networking, defense and wireless applications. Our infrastructure includes a state-of-the- art operational facility, which comprises of dedicated, high-speed link for internet, a high capacity structure/switched network etc.
A career at Mistral comes with opportunities for continuous learning coupled with professional challenges that highlight individual performance. Having consistently believed in and practiced openness, transparency and equal opportunity, Mistral recognizes and rewards employees, based on regular, objective evaluations of their performance, potential and leadership. Our competitive compensation package also includes stock options.
Address of Mistral:-
Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
No.60, 'Adarsh Regent',
100 Ft. Ring Road,Domlur, Extension,
Bangalore - 560 071.
Tel : +91-80-30912600
Fax : +91-80-25356440
Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
12-13-668/4, Plot No 9,
Nagarjuna Nagar, Tarnaka,
Hyderabad - 500017.
Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
412, E Block, International Trade Towers,
Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019.
Tel :- + 91-11-4163 7132
Fax:- +91-11-4163 7131
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)