Here are the details of Sr Software Engineer - Test job in Cisco. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer - Test
Region: ASIA PAC
Area of Interest: Engineering - Software
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Flexible Work Option: No
Job Description: The Policy Management Business Unit is building the platform for policy control and integration for access to or through Cisco devices or solutions. The three main product families in PMBU are Cisco Secure ACS, Cisco NAC, and Cisco Enterprise Policy Manager. The network is the platform, and we are building the network access policy components. If you have the passion, experience, and drive to test out this platform, we want to speak to you.
Required Experience in :
- Design, develop, execute and automate test plans.
- Analyzing, understanding product requirements, engineering specifications, test scoping, test planning, test cases design.
- Appetite for creativity in test methodologies and productivity improvement.
- Must be self driven, and have good troubleshooting skills and strong communication skills.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Policy Mgmt, Network Access control domains
- Solid test and design experience with shipping network equipment into the enterprise networking market.
- LAN/WAN Security, Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Routing, 802.1x, ACL, NAT
- Exposure to AAA protocols (RADIUS, TACACS+) and scale/performance of enterprise boxes.
- Experience with Identity Stores like Windows AD, LDAP, RSA/OTP
- Experience in dot1x
- Experience on a Security Appliance is a plus
- Hands on experience with Automation framework (for eg RFT, TestNG, Selenium etc) and scripting within Windows / Unix environment.
M.S/M.Tech 6 to 8 years of relavent experience or B.E/B.Tech with 7 to 10 years of experience.
Cisco seeking a solid engineer, who is fearless when debugging and testing, and prudent when dealing with customer issues. Great sense of judgment around what to test. Hands on automation experience is a plus. Security, AAA experiences a plus.
At Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. The concept of solutions being driven to address specific customer challenges has been with Cisco since its inception. Husband and wife Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices located in different buildings but were unable to due to technological shortcomings. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols; and as a result of solving their challenge - the multi-protocol router was born. Since then Cisco has shaped the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors and ecosystem partners and has become the worldwide leader in networking - transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
Cisco has a proven track record of successfully capturing market transitions. Beginning in 1997 with the reality that Voice and Video would all be one, moving to the Networks of Networks in 2000 and the Network becoming the platform for all related technologies and the core of customer solutions, and the most recent market transition of Collaboration and Web 2.0 technologies. We owe much of this to our customers - as listening to their needs, ideas, challenges, etc. help define the future and what is needed for their success. Customers guide our strategy and we stay ahead of market shifts so that we are ready to help our customers evolve, as their industry and needs evolve.
Why Cisco - Why should i join Cisco?:-
Industry benchmarks and surveys show networking is one of the highest paid jobs in IT today. With the current worldwide demand for networking professionals, having a Cisco Certification will certainly help you stand out from the crowd of hungry networking professionals. Cisco Certification also puts you in an enviable position to achieve your career goals. Here’s how Cisco Certifications can give you an edge over others:
* Gain professional recognition and respect worldwide
* Distinguish yourself with specialized knowledge and skills
* Leap up the career ladder with faster promotions and higher pay
* Enjoy greater career opportunities
* Be entrusted with more challenging projects and responsibilities
* Be in high demand in the fastest-growing area in IT
Address of Cisco:-
Brigade South Parade
10, M.G. Road
Bangalore - 560 001
Phone: +91 80 4159 3000
Fax: +91 80 2532 7282
Unit No 511, 5th floor
177, Annai Salai (Mount Road)
Apeejay Business Centre
8th Floor, Block A
15, Park Street
Kolkata - 700016
Phone: +91 33 4400 1000
Fax: +91 33 2217 1137
IL & FS Financial Centre
Plot C-22, G-Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai - 400051
Phone: +91 22 4043 4000
Fax: +91 22 2653 3703
Birla House (East Tower)
7th, 8th and 9th floor
25, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110001
Phone: +91 11 4261 1000
Fax: +91 11 2376 6126
Pride Silicon Plaza
106-A, Ground Floor
Senapati Bapat Road
Next to Chatushringi Temple
Pune - 411016
Reliance Humsafar Building
Road No 11, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad - 500 034
Phone: +91 40 4031 7000
Fax: +91 40 4031 7777
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)