Here are the details of Sr. Programmer Analyst Job job in American Express India Pvt Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location: Gurgaon, HARYANA, IN
The Primary Responsibility Will Be Contributing To The Technical Development And Management Of Global Credit Administration (Gca) Capabilities Under Customer Contact Capabilities And Services (Cccs) Organization. This Role Requires Excellent Technical Skills And Active Interaction With Various Technology And Business Organizations.
Specific Duties Will Include:
- Work With The Business Partners To Understand Their Needs And Design/Implement Solutions For The Same
- Lead End-To-End India Solution Delivery Projects In Co-Ordination With Vendor Partners, Global Teams And Business Partners.
- Involvement In All Development Activities And Accountability For Ensuring Quality And Adherence To Technical, Security And Compliance Standards.
-Provides Estimates For Design, Build, Test And Implementation Phases. AET Role Framework Only. Responsible for ensuring that the design and build meets defined business requirements, and for the production of the associated design documentation. Develops code specifications, performs coding duties or manages third-party development of code. Involved in unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing. Assists in resolution of defects as required. Works with Quality Assurance Managers to ensure successful completion of test phase. Works on projects on Applications and Platforms supporting a business area / process. Will have a specialism in one type of software development. Works on complex programs. Works primarily with Lead Programmer/Analysts and Lead Architects. Interacts with Business Systems Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts, with regard to systems and user-acceptance testing. Responsible for the timely delivery of development projects and may be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design through to development, testing, implementation and documentation.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelors Degree Holder In Engineering / Mca Degree Holder.
- At Least 6 Years Of Hands-On Software Development Experience With Java And J2ee.
- Experience In Voice / Contact Center Domain Will Be Preferred
- Minimum 2 Years Of Experience In Leading Teams / Modules
- Must Be Proficient In Developing High Availability, High Performance, And Mission Critical Java/J2ee Web Applications
- Excellent Customer Interaction Skills And Understanding The Requirements And Translating Them Into Technical Solutions.
- Experience Using Oop/Ood Analysis And Design
- Demonstrated Thought Leadership And Driving Results In Distributed Global Teams
- Demonstrated Ability To Embrace Challenging Tasks With Minimal Supervision
- Strong Oral And Written Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability To Create And Deliver Technical Presentations To Management.
Experience In Following Technologies Is Strongly Preferred:
Job: Amex Technologies
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Programmer, Credit, Java, Technology, Engineering, Finance
Posted Date:- Date: Dec 6, 2012
About American Express India Pvt Ltd:-
American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care.
American Express Banking Corp.
Cyber City, Tower-C, DLF Bldg. No.8,
Sector-25, DLF City Ph-II,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)