Staff SW Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Staff SW Engineer job in Intuit India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Technical Lead for the development of USP/CAS offerings in TOB initiative.
• End to end ownership for delivering the logon/Identity/Authentication and other features in USP/CAS.
• Collaborate with Product Managers and UX designers on the product roadmap
• Work very close with Architects for the technical roadmap of the product and own the delivery
• Technical design and implementation for the overall logon/Identity experience. It will involve services design as well as consideration of non functional aspects like performance and scale
• Set core engineering processes around unit testing , code coverage that improves code quality and ensure that the rest of the team follows it
• Lead the non-functional aspects of the solution which includes security , performance and scale
• Collaborate with the QA team , SCM and Operations as part of project execution
• Mentor the other engineers in the team
• Live and breathe the agile mindset and work in a fast paced scrum environment
• Work closely with remote team members located in the US office
The successful candidate will have:
* BS/MS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
* Passion for engineering and solving very complex engineering problems that delights customers
* Passion for solving problems around first time use that can impact millions of customers to sign up
* Has the end-end development experience for online applications
* Highly motivated , exudes confidence and should be able to go broad and deep as necessary
* Solid engineering background and programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like data structures and design patterns
* 12+ years of development in SaaS ,Web based products and SOA based systems
* Must have strong Java/J2EE experience and very strong in the middle tier which involves web services and SOA patterns . Experience with injection frameworks like Spring is a plus.
* Must have solid experience with Java stack and build tools like Maven
* Solve problems in non functional aspects like scaling and performance
* Ability to attack a wide range of technical problems, from user-facing features to backend, scaling challenges
* Experience working in SOA and solid understanding of web services paradigms like REST/SOAP
* Prior experience as technical/team lead on complex projects in the SaaS space
* Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively influence work in a cross-functional environment including Product Managers, User Experience, quality assurance, documentation and customer support teams. Seen as an influential force
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
Post Date:- 11/22/2012
About Intuit India:-
Intuit India gives people a faster, better way to view all their finances: Intuit Money Manager. Intuit also launched Fasal, a new service that gives more than 400,000 farmers up-to-date marketing information to help them get the best price for their crops. The innovation and customer-driven focus that inspired these breakthroughs and alliances leads us to expand further, solve larger problems, and bring new products and services to more people and businesses.
Intuit Inc.’s India headquarters, based in Bangalore, houses the company’s Development Centre and is the regional hub for in–country engineering, marketing, sales and support operations. In addition, Intuit has marketing & sales offices in New Delhi and Mumbai.India office is an integral part of Intuit’s business operations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Intuit Technology Services Private Limited
Campus 4A, PrITech Park (Ecospace)
7th and 8th Floor, Belandur Village
Varthur Hobli , Bangalore East Taluk
Bangalore - 560 103
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)