Staff Systems Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Staff Systems Engineer job in Intuit India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Locations: Bangalore, Karnataka
· Demonstrates leadership capabilities in managing projects and operations
· Advanced level of technical contribution in building and managing complex infrastructure environments
· Develop best practices on par with the Industry standards and deliver exceptional efficiencies and quality in projects and operations
· Maintain operational hygiene and adhere to SLA for Change and Incident Management
· Perform the role of a triage and individual contributor for the customer requests
· Own and drive Incident and Problem tickets towards closure
· Develop collaboration with various stakeholders and ensure team’s deliverables are aligned with customers expectation
· Perform Root Cause Analysis for incidents and provide solutions
· Available for on-call support during off business hours
· Engages and escalates to vendors for service restoration
· Provides documentation of configurations, maintenance plans and project updates
· Build innovative and highly automated solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area is required
- Advanced certifications in VMWare is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing datacenter IT Infrastructure with specialization on compute environment
- A positive thinker, game changing thought process and innovative approach is a must
- Subject Matter Expert in building and managing Datacenter IT Infrastructure
- Significant working experience in Operations with proficiency in ITIL framework
- Demonstrate strong VMWare, Red Hat Linux, Oracle Linux and Windows System Administration skills
- Significant passion towards understanding and adapting to latest industry technologies and trends
- Strong knowledge on Network, Database and Storage technologies
- Strong scripting ability is a plus (preferably PERL, Bash, Bourne, Java, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong leadership skills
Click Here for more details.
About Intuit India:-
Intuit India gives people a faster, better way to view all their finances: Intuit Money Manager. Intuit also launched Fasal, a new service that gives more than 400,000 farmers up-to-date marketing information to help them get the best price for their crops. The innovation and customer-driven focus that inspired these breakthroughs and alliances leads us to expand further, solve larger problems, and bring new products and services to more people and businesses.
Intuit Inc.’s India headquarters, based in Bangalore, houses the company’s Development Centre and is the regional hub for in–country engineering, marketing, sales and support operations. In addition, Intuit has marketing & sales offices in New Delhi and Mumbai.India office is an integral part of Intuit’s business operations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Intuit Technology Services Private Limited
Campus 4A, PrITech Park (Ecospace)
7th and 8th Floor, Belandur Village
Varthur Hobli , Bangalore East Taluk
Bangalore - 560 103
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)