Steria Placement Paper February 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website21 February 2012
Here are the details of Steria Placement Paper February 2012 job in Steria. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Steria Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Steria Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Steria Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Steria Placement Paper February 2012:-
1.What is the value of p, in main()? C code follows.
char* rev(char s[ ])
for(int i = 0, n = strlen(s); s[ i ]; ++i)
char c = s[ i ];
s[ i ] = s[ n-1-i ], s[ i ] = c;
char s[ ] = "uncommon ideas!";
char *p = rev(s);
a. !saedi nommocnu
b. ideas! uncommon
c. uncommon ideas!
d. nommocnu !saedi
2. If a train covers 600m in 0.5 seconds, how long it will cover in 10 seconds?
Ans: 3000m = 3km
3. The girl's age is twice that of boy, if the boy is four years old. After four years the age of the girl is
Ans: 12 years
4. Sister's age is twice than that of the brother. If the brother's age is six, what is the sister's age after two years?
Ans: 14 Yrs.
5. The fig shown in below is a SRAM (1K* 4 bits) ,how many of this SRAMS are reqired to design 16K of one byte
ans is 32 SRAMS and one 4 to 16 decoder
6. (9321 + 5406 + 1001) ÷ (498 + 929 + 660) = ?
Ans : (D)
7. 561204 ×58 = ? ×55555
Ans : (C)
8. The difference between the greatest number and the smallest number of 5 digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 using all but once is—
(D) None of these
Ans : (A)
9. Area of a parallelogram whose base is 9 cm and height 4 cm is ……… sq cm.
Ans : (C)
10. which of this protocols provides text connectionless communications that relies with upper layers of the OSI model for error correction?
Steria was established in 1969. It delivers IT enabled business services which help organisations in the public and private sectors operate more efficiently and profitably.
Steria now brings its cutting-edge solutions and services such as mobility solutions, airport management, biometrics & identity management, police command and control, applications testing and management, systems integration and Business Process Outsourcing.
Why Steria - Why should i join Steria?-
Steria has offices in Europe, India, North Africa and SE Asia. Today, Steria leads European IT service providers in their India presence with 30% of its global headcount in India. Steria India, has close to 5,500 employees in India across delivery centres in Noida, Chennai and Pune.
Working at Steria gives you the opportunity to get involved in the wide range of services offer to clients, as well as in a number of great company-wide projects and events.
2/G-2 SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri,
Kelambakkam (Chennai) Tamilnadu, 603 103
T: +91 (120) 247 5035
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)