Here are the details of Strategic Partner Development Manager, Business Partnerships- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You will be a Strategic Partner Development individual who can bring in excellent partner/business development experience to assist us in structuring and negotiating significant and complex relationships in the growing Business Development team in our India location. You will be required to identify, structure and negotiate business relationships with large and strategic partners. In addition, you will be responsible for negotiating and closing contracts as well as forecasting probability and timing of contract completion. In this role, you will work cross-functionally within Google, including product management, legal, finance, support and operations. You must be extremely partner-focused, proactive and work effectively within a team environment.
* Search and establish strong direct partner relationships with key companies in the industry
* Negotiate with key players in the industry, close deals, and manage the contract process
* Drive new partnerships, support integration of new products to existing partners, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues
* Represent Google's brand strategy and interests towards partners
* BA/ BS degree preferred with a strong academic record, MBA is a plus
* At least 8 years work experience with at least 3 years related partner or business development experience
* Proven experience in negotiating and closing strategic partnerships
* Strong understanding of the Internet media & mobile spaces, search engines, and online advertising players and business models
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external constituents
* Excellent communication (Hindi & English) skills
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)