Here are the details of Strategic Partner Manager, YouTube- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As Partner Manager, you will build and maintain strategic relationships with many of our YouTube and Content partners. You will manage existing partnerships as well as launch new relationships, as well as drive new business opportunities, resolve business issues, and analyze and track key metrics to identify trends. You bring strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in negotiating and closing strategic partnerships and renewals, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess superior analytical skills regarding contractual, technical, and financial issues with partners and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
* Maintain strong direct relationships with our YouTube and content partners
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations
* Drive YouTube partner video uploads to increase magnetizable pages views in line with sales needs
* Create content programs and work closely with Sales team on effectively monetizing partner content
* Negotiate upsells and program feature enhancements with senior-level executives
* BA/BS degree and MBA preferred or equivalent experience
* At least 6 years of work experience, including 3 years of related partner management experience in an Internet or search company or a background in media and publishing
* Strong understanding of the Internet media space, search engines and digital content business models
* Ability to interpret legal documents, negotiate contracts and work with attorneys to complete agreements
* Demonstrated excellence in writing/editing and verbal communication.
* Significant problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Hard working, well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)