Sub Editor, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of Sub Editor job in India Post. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Department of Posts (Hqrs.) invites applications for filling up one post of Sub Editor belonging to General Central Service (GCS) on deputation basis.
No of Post:- One
Eligibility for the post of Sub-Editor:
Deputation from amongst Central Government Officers-
(i) holding analogous posts: or
(ii) posts in the pay scale of `4500-125-7000/ [Revised PB-1, `5200- `20,200/- with Grade Pay `2800/-] with six years’ regular service in the grade and
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Social Sciences.
2. Diploma in Journalism.
3. Experience in sub-editing, translating articles from English to Hindi and vice-versa and writing articles.
4. Three years’ experience of proof reading, production of illustrated journals, page making and typography.
1. Desirable qualification is Managerial Experience.
2. Deputation Period & Age Limit: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limitfor appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closingdate of receipt of applications.
Interested officials may submit their applications through proper channel furnishing the information as in Annexure-A so as to reach the AssistantDirector General (Admn.), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 at the earliest and in any case not later than 60 days from the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
View More Details.
Indian Postal Service was established in 1764. It is operated by Government of India.
Today Indian Postal Service has 155,333 post offices. It links more than 1200 towns in India, with 290 centres in the national network and around 1000 centres in the state network.
Post Office offers Services Like Speed Post, Banking, Core Banking, Insurance, Instant Money Order Service, Mutual Fund, Electronic Clearance Service (ECS), Electronic International Money Order Service.
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 116
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)