Here are the details of Subject Matter Expert job in Amdocs . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As part of our strategic growth, Amdocs is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert located in Pune, India,
Glimpse of Responsibilities and Abilities
- Performing critical & non-critical support activities and resolve complex problems
- Ownership of critical issues and provide timely solutions and analysis
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Flag all issues, provide status of work completion to Group Lead/Managers/Customers and aid in the tracking and investigation of potential issues
- Weekends and on-call rotation
- Resolving production issues/failures within Service level agreements(SLA)
- Working independently with production application support and cross functional teams to resolve production issues
- Perform efficient work to keep the highest quality support level
- New version and deployment support - involvement on accepting new version upgrades from the development teams to ensure high quality
- Strong scripting skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver as per defined deadlines
- Work with high level customer service awareness in order to become a trusted advisor
- Able to work independently and make decision and is a quick learner
- Ability to think out of the box and come up with creative solutions
- Assertive enough to work with other teams and drive an open issue to closure
- Confident public speaking/presentation skills
- Good Presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrate strong Customer Satisfaction orientation and understand customer needs and strategy
- Work in the fast pace high pressure environment and operate under ambiguous requirements
- Manage conflicting priorities and learn and apply new material quickly
- Collaborate with other on-site and off-shore teams
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Ability to interpret the business context around technical challenges
- High level of architecture understanding
- Telecom billing knowledge
- Testing and Development methodology
- Job Locaion :- Pune / Gurgaon
- Must have 2-3 years Application Support experience
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-3 years telecommunication industry experience preferred.
- Experience in working with T-Mobile US customer preferred.
- Experience working in multicultural organizations with substantial ex-pat and foreign national employees preferred.
- Strong analytical and business math skills; advanced skills in Excel and Project. The ability to gather, interpret and present data accurately and effectively.
- All exempt employees are expected to regularly work more than 8 hours a day and/or 40 hours a week including some work on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Travel may be required ? domestic and international
- Data Warehousing support experience
- Point of Sale application support experience
- Interactions with call centers and business partners
- User Management support experience
- Experience with Web Server BEA Weblogic Technologies
- Solid knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems
- Experience with Oracle 10g with SQL *PLUS, TeraData is an added advantage
- General Software experience (SQL Tool), Microsoft Office, Mercury Quality Center (Testing), SharePoint, Remedy
Job Locaion :- Pune / Gurgaon
Amdocs empowers the communications and IP industry with software systems built to support the next generation. As a leader in communications and IP technology, Amdocs contributes to the industry through active membership in leading industry associations.
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience systems innovation with over 19,000 employees delivering the most advanced business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and service delivery to innovative service providers in more than 60 countries around the world.
Working at Amdocs - Why should i join Amdocs?:-
Personal Development is a continuous development process, in which an employee's competencies, potential, talents, knowledge, skills and self-fulfillment needs are proactively realized in line with the company's business needs.
Amdocs providing you with the most up-to-date, comprehensive learning services available. Whether it be instructor-led training in a classroom, self-study or live eLearning sessions, Amdocs Learning Services provides you with the tools to develop and build your career.
As an Amdocs employee, you are invited to explore opportunities for personal growth in Amdocs – in your city, your country or globally.
Address of Amdocs:-
Tower 2, CyberCity,
Hadapsar, Pune (MH), 411 028
+91 020 40153000 phone
+91 020 40143060 fax
Level 2, Raheja Centre Point,
294 CST Road,
+91 022 6707 8727 phone
+91 022 4243 8711 fax
Tower C, Building No.3, Unitech Infospace,
Sector-21, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road,
Dundahera, Gurgaon (Haryana), 122 001
+91 124 3373000 phone
+91 124 3373010 fax
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)