Here are the details of Syntel Mumbai Placement Paper (Technical & Aptitude Questions) job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Syntel Placement Paper Mumbai with Answers and Solutions.
1. In A,B,C are having some marbles with each of them. A has given B and C the same number of marbles each of them already have. Then, B gave C and A the same number of marbles they already have. Then C gave A and B the same number of marbles they already have. At the end A,B,and C have equal number of marbles.
(i) If x,y,z are the marbles initially with A,B,C respectively. Then the number of marbles B have at the end
(d) x + y-z
2. If the total number of marbles are 72, then the number of marbles with A at the starting
3. What is the output of the following program? (. has been used to indicate a space)
c)Hello,.Wor.... (this option is correct for
d) None of the above
4. In signed magnitude notation what is the minimum value that can be represented with 8 bits
5. There is an employer table with key fields as employer number data in every n'th row are needed for a simple following queries will get required results.
(a) select A employee number from employee A , where exists from employee B where A employee no. >= B employee having (count(*) mod n)=0
(b) select employee number from employe A, employe B where A employe number>=B employ number group by employee number having(count(*) mod n=0 )
(c) both (a) & (b)
(d) none of the above
6. If A is 25 kms east of B, which is 12 kms south of C, which is 9 kms west of D. A person starts walking at 3 kms/hr from A towards D. Calculate the distance of the point from A where he is going to meet a person from D walking towards A at 2 kms / hr.
a) 20 b) 12 c) 8 d) 20 sqrt (12*8)
7. Walking at 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 25 mins too late. His usual time is
a) 7.5 hrs b) 1.5 hrs c) 2.5 hrs d) 1.67 hrs
8. If ‘ P Q’ means ‘P is wife of Q’, ‘P+Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’ and ‘P Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’ then in G H +R D, how is G related to D?
(1) Cannot be determined
(5) None of these'
9. If the digits of the number 5726489 are arranged in ascending order, how many digits will remain at the same position?
(5) More than three
10. a man buys postage stamps of denomination of 30ps. and 50 ps. for rs.10.00. he buys 22 stamps in all. find the no of 30ps. stamps bought by him.
a.5(ans) b.6 c.17 d.8
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)