Syntel Placement Paper January 2015, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website08 January 2015
Here are the details of Syntel Placement Paper January 2015 job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Syntel Placement Paper January 2015 with Answers and Solutions.
1. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
2. If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discount then what is the profit percentage.
3. A man deposits Rs.36,000 in two different banks at same rate of interest for S.I and C.I respectively. At the end of 2 years period, he gets Rs.810 more than the S.I as C.I. Find the rate of interest per annum.
a) 12% b) 15% c) 8% d) 11%
Answer : b) 15%
4. Rajesh Khanna aged 73 years has been in real estate business for over 40 years. He purchases lands in the out-skirts of city and announces price at 280% over the cost price. He puts immense efforts to purchase lands at cheaper prices so that he can sell them at relatively lower price to his customers. Of late his purchase price increased by 25%. To make the same amount of profit as he used to make earlier, he increased selling price. By how much percentage he would be selling over cost price now ?
a) 330% b) 325% c) 324% d) none of these.
Answer : c) 324%
5. A number when multiplied by 7/18 instead of 7/8 and got the result 770 less than the actual result , find the original number?
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)