Syntel Placement Paper June 2013 Chennai, Chennai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website03 October 2013
Here are the details of Syntel Placement Paper June 2013 Chennai job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Syntel Placement Paper June 2013 Chennai with Answers.
1. A person travels 6km towards west, then travels 5km towards north ,then finally travels 6km towards west. Where is he with respect to his starting position?
(a) 13km east
(b) 13km northeast
(c) 13km northwest
(d) 13km west
2. A ship went on a voyage after 180 miles a plane started with 10 times speed that of the ship. Find the distance when they meet from starting point.
3. A shopkeeper likes to arrange and rearrange his collection of stamps. He arranges them sometimes in pair, sometimes in bundle of three, sometimes in bundle of fours, occasionally in bundle of fives and sixes. Every time he’s left with one stamp in hand after arrangement in bundles. But if he arranges in the bundle of seven, he’s not left with any stamp. How many stamps does a shopkeeper have?
4. Three clocks where set to true time. First run with the exact time. Second slows one minute/day. Third gains one minute/day. After how many days they will show true time.
5.#include /* This problem is asked in PCS Bombay walk-in-interview
* In the following code please write the syntax for
* assing a value of 10 to field x of s and id_no 101 of s
st = &s;
st-b.id_no = 101;
/* Ans: The answer is st-x=10;
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)