Syntel Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Syntel Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Syntel technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find Syntel technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Syntel technical interview questions:-
- A structure was given and it contained normal data as well as some bit-wise data.You had to find the total size taken up by the structure
- A big code with lots of pointers. There was a struct which contained 2 arrays. Then an array of that structure was declared. The code used these structures and you had to find the values of a variable ‘j’ at various points inside the code
- A code which had some declarations of some data items. There were a couple of normal data items(char,int..) and some pointers as well and a malloc call. You have to find the total memory taken up in the stack(Hint:Pointers and all are allocated in heap, not in stack, so dont count them).Also in most of these questions, they were specifying that the OS was 32 bit
- A question on nesting of pointers. There was this pointer to a function which returned an array of char pointers…..You had to give the exact definition of the function
- Value of 2 particular variables in C(MAXINT and some other constant)
- What do you need to do to open more than 10 files simultaneously in Microsoft Operating System? -change stdio.h/change CONFIG.SYS/compiler dependent
- A question on Macro( consisted of something like CTRL&037)
- Another question on Macro expansion
- Yet another question on Macro expansion
- UNIX question on ‘who’ output and then doing some other operation and then asking you whats the output.
- UNIX question on ‘awd’ operation.
- what are the customization u have done in sap mm
- what is the smart identification techniqu?what r the different mechanisums used in it?
- what are the different kinds of frameworks in automation?
- what is On Error Resume Next ?
- when to start the automation?
- what is verification & validation?
- what is the differance between functionality and functional testing?
- what is soc7 abend?how u can trace it?
- write sql query to remove null value following table id name 101 dinesh null jyothi null bharathi 102 suresh null shilpha 103 prakesh null suma i want the output id name 101 dinesh 102 suresh 103 prakesh
- write a query to remove null value follwing table? col1 col2 col3 dinesh null null null suresh null null null prakesh i want the output col1 col2 col3 dinesh suresh prakesh
- how do display only hidden files in unix?
- how to find multiple string?
- what are difference between c and c++?
- Graphics:Painters algorithm is used for………..
- Graphics:Why is ‘Lighting’ operations done on World Coordinates?
- Graphics:One more question
- Some question on C External Variables.
- How can you call a function written in FORTRAN from a C program ?
- Normal question on pointer addition
- Another question on pointer addition
- There was a circle.A square of max size was cut from it.From this square,a circle of max size was cut.What was the ratio of this final size w.r.t initial size?
- A runs 3/4th faster than B.One of them was placed some metres ahead.How far should the finishing post be placed so that both of them finish at the same time?
- Longest time one has to wait for next birthday?(366/365/4 years/8years)
- Next no: in the seq: 7,11,__,19,23
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)