Systems Administrator, SMS Operations, Hyderabad
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Systems Administrator, SMS Operations job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Following is the job profile for Systems Administrator, SMS Operations in Google Headquarters, Hyderabad.
Job Posted date on Official Website:- Aug 29, 2014.
Location:- Hyderabad, India.
- Ensure Google’s SMS gateway infrastructure is maintained with a high-degree of operational efficiency.
- Review, troubleshoot and resolve SMS platform issues within agreed SLAs.
- Interact with internal product team to provision, test and implement SMS platform changes related to new partner integrations of feature enhancements involving different routing protocols.
- Analyze network reporting and alerts for system health and provide advice to engineering management where necessary to ensure service continuity for the SMS platform.
- Use/create automation tools to optimize efficiency of effort.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience with a telecom operator and/or vendor in engineering or design roles working on SMS networks.
- Experience in voice network design and operations.
- Sound knowledge of SMPP, SS7, MNP, MM7, SSL, VPN, SQL, and LINUX Scripting.
- Strong SQL/LINUX scripting and database management skills.
- Ability to influence others with your network engineering solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action. Ability to self-start and self-direct projects when necessary.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
CLICK HERE for more information
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)