TIS Officer , Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of TIS Officer job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position:- TIS Officer
Work Location:- Mumbai
Date Posted:- Monday, January 10, 2011
Will be responsible for, end to end follow up, monitoring, coordination & execution of various TIS activities.
Major Activities :-
- Should monitor the site construction.
- Validation of BOQ along with best rates prevailing in the market.
- Coordination & regular follow up with Vendor & site contractors to expedite deliveries & construction at site within SLA.
- Ensure that the tracking sheets and other documents are updated as per the process and made available to all concerned person as and when required.
- Coordinated with UPS/ATM/AC vendors & regional teams for timely installations.
- Preparation of progress reports – Daily/Weekly/Monthly as required.
- Monitoring the progress for site implementation.
- Ensuring Timely processing of Vendor invoices.
- Ensure payment is made on time to contractor.
- Maintaining MIS for Contractor invoice/payments.
- Cross functional coordination & follow up.
Essential Qualifications :-
- B.E/ Engg Diploma (3 yrs) or Graduate
Requisite Skills :-
- Good excel knowledge
- SAP operating knowledge (preferred)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Good communications: Spoken & Written English.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Negotiation skill.
Work Experience :-
- 4-5 years.
- Out of above, 3 years should in ATM industry/Project Roll out/Retail outlet rollout.
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)