Team Analyst - Solutions and Technology Team , Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Team Analyst - Solutions and Technology Team job in Shoppers Stop. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Role and Responsibility:-
• 3-5 years of experience as database Developer / Data Analyst with expertise in understanding business requirement for ad-hoc data analysis / specialized analytical assignments; understand business MIS for various functions and convert these requirements into technical queries using SQL/T-SQL to be executed on Enterprise Data Warehouse. Additional expertise includes writing SQL scripts for complicated analytical requirements. The candidate is expected to develop functional understanding of business as well as understand the way information is stored in data warehouse/data model.
• Strong technical competencies are expected in SQL/T-SQL, database architecture/development and data marts. Significant technical competencies in the use of business reporting, data analysis and database management tools required.
• Additional expertise in retail domain (or any other consumer related industry) and specialization in data analysis (knowledge of systematic methods for data analysis, statistics) will be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of concepts such a Market basket analysis, Recency Frequency, Regression analysis etc.
• When called on provides other functional expertise to the user community in following areas:-
Develops business requirement and business process maps
Develops functional or detailed design specifications for modifications or new developments to application
Develops test plans and scripts, and supports customer testing efforts
Assist in training material development, if required trains end users
Provides functional support during implementation and rollout phases
• Assists in the completion of project functional documentation which includes:
Change management requests
Project status reports
• Demonstrated expertise in few Enterprise Functional areas like: Order Management, Finance, Distribution, MRP, MPS, Planning, CRM, Sale Force Automation, E-Commerce, Forecasting etc.
• Exposure to supply chain experience in few industry verticals preferred
• Business Systems Analyst skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Broad knowledge of retail business and systems
• Project management skills
• Full project lifecycle development exposure
• Experience SAS tools or SPSS is a definite plus
• Engineering/Science post grad with a strong Maths/Stats background
About Shoppers Stop:-
Shoppers Stop has attained a leadership postion in the Retail Space by bringing together highly talented people in a creative, collaborative environment. An environment that makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding is one of the reasons why Shoppers Stop is a great place to work.
Shoppers Stop believe that the support system provided by its families contribute significantly to the productivity of Shoppers Stop employees. So we have Parichay – an event in which we celebrate our employees’ families by sharing our success with them. A glitzy fashion show and professionally put together entertainment programs which show case our employees’ creative talents is what one can look forward to.
Recently, the Company acquired from Acme Global the entire business of export of textile; textile machinery and textile related chemicals and operates these businesses as its division under the name Acme Global.
Working at Shoppers Stop - Why Should i Join Shoppers Stop ?
Shoppers Stop firmly believe that our ability to accomplish what we want to achieve depends on our employees “associates” and the people we hire.We are committed to the growth and development of our “associates” in our constant reinvention of Shoppers Stop.
We’re growing in dynamic new ways over the next few years and we are looking for people who will enable us to continue our success. We are looking for people who are passionate, adaptable, self-motivated, team players and who reflect our mission statement – “Nothing but the best”.
Address of Shoppers Stop:-
Eureka Towers, 9th Floor,
Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai - 400064
Tel: (022) 4249 7000
Fax: (022) 2844 5060
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)