Tech Lead - IRIS Fin-X , Navi Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Tech Lead - IRIS Fin-X job in IRIS . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Qualification:- BE or MCA or any other Post degree in Computer Science or relevant field. Desired that the candidate is from a good institute Minimum of 5 years experience in .Net technologies and Object Oriented Design and development
- Strong experience of Architecting and Design
- Strong experience of estimation and planning
- Strong in .Net 3.5, C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, ADO.Net, VB.Net, Web Services
- Strong experience in multi-threaded coding using C#
- Strong in SQL Server and Oracle database technologies
- Strong in Microsoft IIS configuration and administration
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Strong Architecture and Design skills using best practices and patterns
- Creating and Reviewing Architecture document and technical design documents
- Design and develop reusable components and frameworks for the product using Object oriented methodology
- Mentor the development team and provide technical leadership
- Abreast of latest technologies & tools and put to use as and when required
- Define Coding and other standards
- Code as and when required
- Code review and ensure team follows the set standard
- Assist the Project Manager in estimation and planning
IRIS seeks to be a strategic provider of information and research solutions to global customers through leading edge technology, people and processes. IRIS has over twelve years of proven expertise in the financial information management space. The firm owns and manages one of India's most comprehensive financial information databases, covering the universe of publicly traded companies, mutual funds, markets reference data to a live news service on Indian business, markets and the economy.
IRIS supports content requirements for institutional clients as well as retail clients both in the Indian and global markets. The content solutions range from raw data provision, to newsletter creation and research support. Our digitization division undertakes large volume digitization of financial content. Our financial training division offers programs both to retail and institutional clients.
Working at IRIS - Why should i join IRIS?:-
IRIS has over twelve years of proven expertise in the financial information management space. The firm owns and manages one of India's most comprehensive financial information databases, covering the universe of publicly traded companies, mutual funds, markets reference data to a live news service on Indian business, markets and the economy. Apart from content, we offer technology solutions to our institutional clients for effective content management.
IRIS is entirely professionally owned and managed. With over 250 young and dynamic professionals working 24 x 7 from a sprawling 20,000 sq ft office in the International Infotech Park, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, IRIS seeks to engage customers both institutional and retail, to support their information needs.
Address of IRIS:-
T-131, Tower 1, 3rd Floor,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703,
Tel : 67231000 / +91 22 27814436
Fax : +91 22 27814434
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)