Technical Architect, Noida - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Technical Architect job in Impetus. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location : Noida & Indore
Qualification : B.Tech/MCA
Experience : 8-10 yrs
Technology : JAVA/J2EE
* Excellent Java and J2EE skills with strong background to OOPS principles
* Excellent computer science fundamentals with significant exposure to databases, networking, distributed computing and web technologies
* Expert level knowledge on software architectural principles, design patterns and programming practices
* Contribution to Skill/tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
* Collaborated in documenting and developing platform architecture with significant exposure to defining non-functional requirements
* Strong exposure to SDLC/PDLC aspects with ability to fulfill architectural responsibilities at each stage of solution building and delivery
* Conduct architectural and design reviews and facilitate solution delivery with technical excellence
* Provide recommendations on development methodologies, frameworks applicability, Skill choices, relevant toolset etc
* Collaborate with achiever’s team to establish architecture/design practices, standards, policies and provide guidance to team
* Ingeniously expand the coarse requirements to engineering details (including non-functional specifications) and provide architecture definition
* Collaborate with team in release execution cycles and manage the implementation of aspects of technical architecture
* Responsible for defining goals of group, identifying areas to develop expertise in and create new IP
* Support existing products development teams and provide presales support
Skill thought leadership, publish white papers
* Lead teams of highly specialized and expertise achievers
Impetus Technologies offers Product Engineering and Technology R&D services for software product development. Impetus focus on product development, high level of technical expertise, ongoing investments in research, and an agile approach give us a competitive edge in building software products better and faster.
Working at Impetus - Why should i join Impetus ?:-
At Impetus, you will gain exposure to emerging technologies, work with skilled professionals, and develop your technical and business knowledge through job experience and training.
Working with Impetus will give you the freedom and flexibility to explore your own ideas, and innovate.
At Impetus, Learning and Development is an integral part of the work life of every employee. It is meant to enhance their competency levels and work performance. In addition, team members are encouraged to be part of the global technology community. They are motivated to work towards certifications and acquire skills in various technologies and processes.
Address of Impetus India:-
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
D-39 & 40, Sector 59
Noida (Near New Delhi),
Uttar Pradesh - 201307,
Ph: +91.120.4092200, 4363300
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
24-B, Palasia, A.B.Road,
Indore - 452 001,
Ph: +91.731.4269300, 4069989,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)