Technical Ops Specialist, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Technical Ops Specialist job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Provide technical support to ad ops team, media sales, direct marketing and internal business units all ad-related issues. Constantly work with sales production and producer to develop new ad concept and creative rich media for client's campaign proposal. Troubleshoot ad campaign delivery problem and recommend solutions if required. Work with 3rd party rich media vendors to get legal implement new ad formats into local property.
* First level technical support on Ruby ad scheduling and inventory management systems (IMS).
* Work with team in US to carry out testing of new product releases.
* Liaise with producers on new property setup to enable ad ops scheduling using Ad Trait.
* Submit and track bug reports on ad related issues.
* Troubleshoot campaign under deliveries and recommend solutions.
* Develop web and CGI application to capture user submission for media sales contest and promotions.
* Design and build tools for ad ops to generate rich media HTML tag.
Rich Media Ad
* Constantly develop new rich media ad for sales proposals.
* Carry out presentations to agencies with new ideas and solutions.
* Work with vendors and agencies to fix rich media ad in order to meet Yahoo! specifications.
* Work with legal team to get approval on new 3rd party ad system and carry out technical test with 3rd party server performance.
* Develop Macromedia Flash specifications and samples files for Yahoo!.
Media and Data Solutions
* Implement and measure ad effectiveness through campaign tracking and surveys.
* Monitor client campaign through extensive beacon tracking for post impression analysis.
* Carry out detail targeting campaign to meet client requirements.
* Constantly implement new data solutions such as behavioral and impulse targeting for clients.
* Experience with Unix and ad technologies
* Advance knowledge on HTML and Macromedia Flash
* Basic troubleshooting of client and web-based applications.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)