Here are the details of Technical Project Manager- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a technical project manager, you will work closely with engineers and technical staff to help define the scope of projects and track/manage progress. You will be technically driving all phases of the projects, including design, development and deployment jointly or independently with a Tech lead. Working with all organizational levels and groups, as well as external vendors you will develop and manage project schedules, identify risks, clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle. You will oversee the compilation and analysis of project activity and will deliver statistical data/reports on a project's feasibility and progress.
* Plan, engage and coordinate regular software releases.
* Provide a single point of contact for releases and keep the cross-functional launch team on task and target.
* Work with Engineering, Product Management, QA teams, and potentially outside vendors to ensure a smooth and seamless release of software products.
* Take responsibility for special projects within the engineering area, driving these projects to completion and helping to document decisions and progress.
* BE/B.Tech/M.Tech preferred in Computer Science IT or equivalent.
* At least 8 years of experience as a Software Developer and/or Project Manager in a Software/Internet company.
* Experience with launching Internet Software/Services a plus.
* Proven experience managing software releases and multiple projects with competing priorities.
* Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones.
* Ability to understand technical subjects, emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace.
* Effective use of reading, writing, oral communication skills, presentation techniques, meeting mechanics and team building techniques.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)