Technical Staff, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Technical Staff job in DRDO. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- The selection of candidates for direct recruitment to all Group 'C' and Group 'D' posts in DRDO is through Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) formerly Personnel Assessment Centre (PEACE), Metcalfe House, Delhi - 110054.
- All the laboratories/establishments under DRDO report the vacancies, together with the relevant details including the reservation break-up, to CEPTAM. CEPTAM is responsible for doing all the connected work such as obtaining clearance from concerned Division for Retraining and Re-Deployment of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, advertisement in Employment News, National and Regional News Papers, contacting local Employment Exchanges wherever required, receipt and scrutiny of applications, preparations of database of applications, screening as well as short listing, preparation of question papers for written test (wherever required), constitution of Selection Committees, conduct of written test and interviews preparation of the list of selected candidates etc.The aforesaid activities is carried by Personnel Assessment Centre following the rules, regulations, guidelines and other instructions issued by the Govt from time to time regulating the subject matter.
- It has evolved its own system and procedure so as to ensure transparency, accountability and fairness at every stage of the process of selection of candidates.
- The final select list of the candidates is recommended by CEPTAM to the respective Appointing Authorities in the laboratories/establishments,who issue the offer of appointment to the selected candidates after completing all the requisite preappointment formalities including verification of the certificates/documents etc. CEPTAM also in informs the candidates about their provisional selection.
- An application fee of Rs. 50/- in the form of IPO/Stamps is charged from applicants for all the post of Group 'C' category except from those who have been exempted for the purpose by Govt. of India. No application fee is charged for the recruitment of Group 'D' posts.
The selection of the candidates is organised by CEPTAM through four centres i.e. Delhi, Banglore, Hyderabad & Pune.
Centres: Units/Labs Situated at States/UTs:
DELHI - Delhi, MP, UP, J&K, Chandigarh, HP, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan
BANGALORE - Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala
HYDERABAD - AP, Orissa, WB, Assam, Chattisgarh
PUNE - Maharastra
DRDO - Defence Research & Development Organisation works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services.
DRDO is working in various areas of military technology which include aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation buliding.
Working at DRDO - Why shouls i join DRDO?:-
DRDO not only offers employment but also lays emphasis on Human Resource Development. DRDO trains its personnel at it's own training institutions in Pune and Mussourie and also at prestigious academic institutions viz, IITs, IISc Bangalore etc. for acquiring higher educational qualifications. Opportunities also arise for foreign deputations for training/presentation of papers/specific assignments.
DRDO - Defence Research & Development Organisation
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)