Technical Support Officer, Noida - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Technical Support Officer job in HCL BPO. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 0-3 Years
• Education : Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream (Non-Technical / Technical)
• Desired Qualification : B.A. / BSc. / B.Com. / BCA with prior exposure to computers OR BE / B.Tech / MCA
• Experience : Freshers / Final Year Result Awaited / Candidates with atleast 6 months experience in International BPO would be preferred
• Candidate Must posses excellent verbal and written Communication skills
• Willing to work in 24 X 7 environment
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Handling Inbound International Voice calls
• Troubleshooting/Handling customer issues
• Document the calls to ensure all information is captured
• Maintaining secrecy of data
• Adhere to standard operating procedures required by the process
• Attend briefings, trainings/refresher sessions and meetings as required
• Should be able to work in rotational night shifts
About HCL BPO:-
In the year 2001, HCL Technologies Limited pioneered third party BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) industry in India by launching HCL Business Services (formerly HCL BPO Services).
Today, with over a decade of industry experience and numerous Fortune 500/Fortune Global 500 customers, HCL pursues a revolutionary maturity level and has evolved into a new form of BPO called ‘Transformational BPO’ involving Full Process and Multi-Process outsourcing.
HCL Business Services provides the following cross industry horizontal solutions: Finance & Accounting Outsourcing, Human Resources Outsourcing, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Technical Support Services and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
HCL BPO offers friendly work environment that stimulates and encourages innovative ideas to foster growth and value addition.
The culture at HCL BPO promotes customer focus, excellent work ethos, operational transparency and teamwork.
HCL Technologies Ltd – Business Services
A-104, Sector 58,
Noida 201301 , India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)