Tele marketing Executive Tele caller, Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Tele marketing Executive Tele caller job in IIFL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Selling of financial products through tele calling, candidates will be responsible for educating clients on services offered.
• Calling on the data provided to them and pitching in for financial various products.
• Target based jobs with fixed salary and incentives.
Contact person:-Jyotika Karnani
Walk in interview for Noida Location
Contact Person : Jyotika Karnani
opp to fortis hospital,
Contact person:-Binu Relan
Walk in interview for Delhi
71/3,1st floor rama road
Moti Nagar,near kirti Nagar Metro Station
• Minimum 6 months experience in tele marketing / tele sales of credit card, home & personal loan, stock broking, insurance, mutual funds or must have worked in a call centre for similar industries.
• Freshers may apply subject to good communication skills.
• Should be atleast 12th pass.
• If pursuing graduation then it should be through correspondence.
• Should have good fluency and understandability of Hindi,English
• Should possess sales aptitude.
• Should have good energy and aggression to sell the product.
Experience:- 0 - 3 Years
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Telesales/Telemarketing Exec./Officer
Functional Area:- Sales, BD
Education:- UG - Graduation Not Required
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Compensation: - Rupees 50,000 - 90,000 + incentives
Location:- Delhi/NCR, Noida
About India Infoline - IIFL
IIFL offers advice and execution platform for the entire range of financial services covering products ranging from Equities and derivatives, Commodities, Wealth management, Asset management, Insurance, Fixed deposits, Loans, Investment Banking, GoI bonds and other small savings instruments. IIFL recently received an in-principle approval for Securities Trading and Clearing memberships from Singapore Exchange (SGX) paving the way for IIFL to become the first Indian brokerage to get a membership of the SGX.
Working at India Infoline - Why Sould i Join IIFL?
India Infoline - IIFL is a growing organization which is going places; an ideal place for ambitious individuals. The working atmosphere is highly charged with a young and energetic team of qualified professionals. It is an environment where conventions and protocols do not come in the way of good ideas. The average age of the team is 28. Individuals who are dynamic and result oriented will find their own niche in this environment.
Address of Indi Infoline - IIFL:-
IIFL Centre,3rd floor
Wing B & Extension,
Kamala City Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, MUMBAI,
Maharashtra - 400013,
Tel : +91-22-40609000
Fax : +91-22-26850451
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)