Here are the details of Test Engineer II job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
see what we can dream up together.
Search all Dell jobs
Test Engineer II Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• The candidate is expected to have 8 to 12 years of relevant experience and carry out platform validation activities – able to load Windows OS in the target hardware, configure and test standard Linux Applications; integration of third party applications such as VMview, ICA, CISCO UCS; peripherals such as blue-tooth & USB devices, system administration (DHCP, DNS, FTP, firewalls, sub-nets, Active Directory setup/configuration) and strong platform trouble shooting skills (able to understand and debug driver, BIOS/FW, applications, OS, etc. issues)
• Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (Black Box testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
• Should be able to do Test Case Design, Test Planning and Test Strategies independently
• Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
• Experience in leading a technical team and handling several projects (new projects and sustaining) in parallel would be advantageous
• Should be strong on Project Management skill and be able to influence the project road-maps, control product release and address product quality issues.
• Exposure to automation scripting/development would be advantageous (exposure to VB Scripting, AutoIT and other Windows Automation tools)
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)