Test Lead- Manual Automated Testing_Application Engineering, Trivandrum
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Test Lead- Manual Automated Testing_Application Engineering job in Ernst & Young - E & Y. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posting date : 23/Mar/11
- Must have Lead a small team and deliver on projects and is considered an expert in his area or maybe independently handling testing for a module of a large project or smaller project in a product/Project environment.
- Must have Interacted with the development team to provide test results and the impact on product/ Project quality
- Make the complete test plan with all specifications
- Report test results to supervisor and/ or other team members assisting them to improve software functionality and performance
- Responsible for resource allocation and day-day operational issues - both technical and non technical related to delivery of the module and immediate team.
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, matrix analysis, defect prevention, configuration management as per project plan
- Should be an experienced automation test professional having worked at least 5-6 years preferably using QTP or any other functional/regression test tool
- People responsibilities
- Contribute individually, being a role model to others
- Coach and mentor junior peers when called upon to do so
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience
- Should be an inspirational leader, motivator & mentor
- Should be an individual contributor cum team leader
- Should be able to impart training to the testing group from time to time
- Should be able to leverage his/her past experiences & tailor fit it into the E & Y processes
- Should have excellent communication skills & should be able to articulate concisely & clearly
- Should have very good technical skills in scripting languages like C, C++ or VB Script or Java script & proficient in using tools like QTP.
- Should have worked earlier in an Onshore-Offshore delivery model
- Should have a positive overall approach & have a consistent problem solving mindset
About Ernst & Young - E & Y
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, E & Y's 141,000 people are united by its shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. Ernst & Young make a difference by helping the people and clients and its wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India with a work force of over 7500 people, who work towards the firm’s vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients by creating value and confidence. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk Advisory Services, Transaction Advisory Services and Business Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
Why Ernst & Young - Why should i join E & Y
Ernst & Young is making bold moves that will reshape its industry. E & Y commitment to achieving market leadership and creating a borderless business means that Ernst & Young is better equipped to serve the needs of its clients and people.
If you have the ability to lead and inspire people, contribute to the success of leading businesses and understand the complexities of working effectively across borders, now is the time to join Ernst & Young.
Address of Ernst & Young:-
UB City, Canberra Block
12th & 13th Floor
No. 24, Vittal Mallya Road
Phone: +91 80 4027 5000
Fax: +91 80 2210 6000
TPL House, 2nd Floor
3, Cenotaph Road
Phone: +91 44 4219 4400
Fax: +91 44 2431 1450
1st Floor, Tower A, Building no 8
DLF Cybercity Phase 2
Sector - 25
Phone: +91 124 457 5000
Fax: +91 124 457 5200
Hyderabad (iLabs Dome)
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Plot No. 18,
Software Units Lay-out, Survey No. 64
18th Floor, Express Towers
Phone: +91 22 2282 5000
Fax: +91 22 2282 6000
6th Floor, HT House
18-20 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Phone: +91 11 4363 3000
Fax: +91 11 4363 3200
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)