UNIX LINUX Engineer (Lead and AVP Level), Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of UNIX LINUX Engineer (Lead and AVP Level) job in J.P. Morgan. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 7 - 12 Years
Education:- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Network Admin
Functional Area:- Network Administration, Security
Posted Date:- 21 Apr 2011
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• Plans, coordinates and performs administration, schedules maintenance and upgrades.
• Monitors and evaluates efficiency of system usage and make recommendations to management to improve performance.
• Reviews and researches systems for cost effectiveness, compliance to standards and ability to meet future needs.
• Plans and coordinates installation and or removal of equipment in computer room.
Education / Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with five to seven years of applicable experience. Preferred qualifications include graduate studies and/or continuing education courses.
Certification / Registration / Licensure
Red Hat Enterprise LINUX preferable.
Skills or Special Abilities:-
• Must possess in-depth knowledge of systems tools and modern office practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of computer software systems including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
• Experience with:
- LINUX hardware platforms (HP Intel Based x86 Servers)
- LINUX operating system administration (RHEL5)
- LINUX Networking Fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.)
- Performance Analysis/Tuning (sar, iostat, etc.)
- Scripting (bash, ksh, awk, Perl)
- Software Configuration Management
- Preferred Third Party Software
- HP Openview Network Management Software
- Oracle BEA Weblogic Software Administration
- Actuate Reporting
- Ability to provide professional and interpersonal communication when interacting with others.
About J.P. Morgan:-
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' interests first.
Working at J.P. Morgan - Why should i Join J.P. Morgan?
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. J.P. Morgan broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for clients.
Address of JPMorgan:-
JPMorgan India Private Limited
Mafatlal Centre 400021,
Mumbai - 022 2285566
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)