Unit Manager/ Agency Manager/ Sr. Agency Manager, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Unit Manager/ Agency Manager/ Sr. Agency Manager job in SBI. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reporting To: Branch Manager
• To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy e.g. HNI IAs satisfaction and customer grievances
• To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed
• To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy
• To train IAs with the help of training team
• To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
Graduate with 2-5 years of relevant experience, MBA(Marketing) preferred
Critical Competencies: -
• Sound Knowledge of IRDA regulations
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good team building skills
• Good knowledge of underwriting and ops processes
• Training and motivation capacity
• Knowledge of finance, investment
• Branch / Divisional Sales Manager
• Insurance Advisors
• Knowledge of competitors product.
• Ops manager
Measures of success:-
Achievement of sales targets and others parameters, retention
Location:- All major towns and cities.
About State Bank of India- SBI:-
State Bank of India - SBI is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
State Bank of India has an extensive administrative structure to oversee the large network of branches in India and abroad. The Corporate Centre is in Mumbai and 14 Local Head Offices and 57 Zonal Offices are located at important cities spread throughout the country. The Corporate Centre has several other establishments in and outside Mumbai, designated to cater to various functions. Our Colleges/Institutes/Training Centres are the seats of learning and research and development to spread the wings of knowledge not only to our employees but also other banks/establishments in India and abroad.
Working at State Bank of India- Why Should i Join State Bank of India- SBI?
Address of State Bank of India- SBI:-
State Bank of India
Bandra Kurla Complex
Telefax : 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)