Here are the details of User Experience Designer job in Nokia India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Identity Management Team in Platform Services in Nokia Mobile Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and talented concept designer.
If you are a strong, creative, and collaborative designer who wears many hats, thinks conceptually and strategically about design and is passionate about the mobile and software industries, this is the role for you! You'll work closely with other concept designers, user experience designers on service and platform teams, design leads and managers, key stakeholders, service product management, and developers in the Nokia organization to ensure that we create exceptional and unified solutions.
Candidates are required to demonstrate applied industry experience of employing new technologies to deliver compelling visual design systems for entire suites of rich client and web applications.
Responsibilities of the role include:-
- Lead by concept: Deliver easy-to-use, industry-leading concepts that delight the user.
- Communicate, document, and represent concepts to team members, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Expertly craft documentation to represent the team's vision around concept design, including: storyboards, schematics, style guides, movies, PPTs and prototypes.
- Develop information architecture, interaction design, wire frames and software UI around a well-defined nucleus of user needs, tasks, marketing and business requirements as defined by user experience specialists
- Ensure consistency in product design, approach, and methodology, according to guidelines, branding direction, etc, working with other concept teams, user research teams, and Nokia-wide organizations.
- Partner closely and collaborate with Product and Program Management, Development, Service Lines, Product Marketing, Portfolio Mgmt, Business Development, Architecture and User Experience in order to drive product requirements and consistent product design approach for the assigned solutoin.
- Influence product management and product development on best practices and concept approaches, according to the common needs of the full product line and Nokia overall direction.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel and appropriately organize and manage own assignments from concept to delivery.
- Work closely with colleagues on our team and across Nokia to create a successful and collaborative work environment.
Experience concepting for cutting-edge consumer services and products through several full product development cycles.
• 4+ years experience in concept design (software, mobile, web, other media), with an emphasis on conceptual and strategic thinking.
• Experience concepting for and/or enthusiastically using smartphones, mobile devices, or small screen interfaces is a plus.
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
• Experience in defining, documenting, and communicating end-to-end concepts through specifications, use cases, prototypes, storyboards, screen mockups, and interactive demos.
• Strong visual design sense and graphical/illustration skills, along with prototyping skills on interactive visualization technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, QML, etc.
• Ability to influence others to support decisions. Comfortable working with engineering and product management to define and implement concepts.
• Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development is a plus.
• Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team and produce quick concept designs & prototypes. Flexibility to iterate frequently, with a passion and drive for building world-class solutions.
• Must be a highly collaborative team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment . Our team is friendly, professional, and passionate about everything we do!
• Ability to brainstorm well with other concept designers, creative directors, design managers, senior product managers and executives, and give and take constructive feedback.
• BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Human Computer Interaction, Software Product Design, Architecture, or equivalent.
Education Level:- Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
About Nokia India:-
Nokia has played a pioneering role in the growth of cellular technology in India, starting with the first-ever cellular call a decade ago, made on a Nokia mobile phone over a Nokia-deployed network.
Nokia started its India operations in 1995, and presently operates out of offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata,Jaipur,Lucknow,Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Ahmedabad. The Indian operations comprise of the handsets business; R&D facilities in Bangalore and Mumbai; a manufacturing plant in Chennai and a Design Studio in Bangalore.
Working at Nokia- Why Should i Join Nokia?
Nokia has three Research & Development centers in India, based in Bangalore and Mumbai. These R&D hubs are staffed by engineers who are working on next-generation packet-switched mobile technologies and communications solutions to enhance corporate productivity. Nokia has set up its mobile device manufacturing facility in Chennai, India to meet the burgeoning demand for mobile devices in the country. The manufacturing facility is operational with an investment of USD 210 million and currently employs 8000 people. Nokia has recently announced fresh investments to the tune of US $ 75 million towards its manufacturing plant in Sriperumbudur, Chennai for the year 2008.
2B, Mercury Block,
Prestige Tech Park, Sarjapur,
Marathalli Ring Road,
Tel: +91 80 4015 9000
Fax: +91 80 4015 9999
C/402 Business Square
Opposite Apple Heritage Chakala,
Tel:+91 22 6742 7760,67427762
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)